• Total voters

law2

but I know I'd kill myself.

Exactly the reason for me.:eh:

and do this

BFRB08_0474.jpg

S

s4

I had an old Yamaha dirt bike. I was drunk and went over the handle bars head first. Good thing I was drunk. Sold bike shortly afterward and never thought of getting one since.:cry:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
I had an old Yamaha dirt bike. I was drunk and went over the handle bars head first. Good thing I was drunk. Sold bike shortly afterward and never thought of getting one since.:cry:

I raced Suzuki RM125's in the late 70's-went over the bars many times-got up & rode some more:smash:

S

s4

I was a skinny kid at the time of only about 140 pounds with not much padding. I'm not really afraid of bikes, but I just don't have any interest in them. I'd love to have a truck instead.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
but I know I'd kill myself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly the reason for me.

Umm, what's up with that? I hope it's not what I think it is :mad:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Noite Escura
Hey, people let's vote! I voted YZF R!. Yamahas may not be the fastest but they look sooo cool :cool:

I'd vote, but there isn't "none of the above"-cafe racers are for weenies(except the pro's-they're badass)

HavoK

Sayian Elite
I'm with Outlaw on this one...nice custom Fatboy for me, somethin with balls and cruise-ability...hell yeah:D