Which Family Guy character are you?

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Which Family Guy character are you?

Peter Griffin

You get yourself into a lot of trouble due to your slow and braindead thinking. The stupid things you do are usually totally on whim. You have learned a couple things but you end up loosing those things by next time. On the plus side, however, The Fonz is your guiding spirit.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I find it interesting that they insult my intelligence in a description rife with grammatical and spelling errors.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Stewie Griffin

You are an anarchist, a thespian, and you hate your family (especially your mom) as well as pickels. For Christmas, you want either a dead Lois or some plutonium. Also, you can do a lounge version of Rocket Man by Elton John.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Brian Griffin

You are very smart for your species and you have a love for the finer things in life. You spend time either drinking martini's, watching TV, or cleaning yourself with your tongue

quiz549outcome5.jpg

Djcake

my days online are numbered
Peter Griffin

You get yourself into a lot of trouble due to your slow and braindead thinking. The stupid things you do are usually totally on whim. You have learned a couple things but you end up loosing those things by next time. On the plus side, however, The Fonz is your guiding spirit.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
So how come I was the only one to come up with a retarded character???

I wanted to be Quagmire giggity giggity

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm Mayor Adam West...

Mayor Adam West

You have a lot of power but you're completely incompetent and useless with it. You love taffy almost as much as kissing your hand.

leslie

quiz549outcome1.jpg

Peter Griffin

:hmm:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Never seen the show, but between the unflattering blurb and the fact that my guy has a nutsack on the bottom of his face, it's fair to say that I'm disappointed.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Never seen the show, but between the unflattering blurb and the fact that my guy has a nutsack on the bottom of his face, it's fair to say that I'm disappointed.

My kid could live on Family Guy & the Simpsons. In fact, he does. He believes they are the funniest shows ever writen. I don't like FG much....too juvenile.

The dog is the only half-assed normal character on the show & he's friggin dog. Go figure.