Where are these people?

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
another one i miss is DJ i havent seen him in a while. I know he had comp problems or something of that nature. But he was fun to have around. His big speakers and computer/radio mods were great.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I saw him at HWC a couple weeks ago, trying to score a free monitor:laugh:...I think he got one too.:worm:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
hey nut. i see ya posting over at HWC everyonce and a while too.
Now if we could just tie ya up and keep ya here

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Hi NEO!

I'm trying to get here more and more.... now that I scrapped that Epox board and moved to an MSI KT4VL board, my machine is running stable!

I popped the spare rig and need to get it going again now! :( Wasted a 2100+ chip in the process as well... grrrrrr! :D

I'll be around.......... lurking in the shadows.......... posting when you least expect it............. :wave:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Xi was the "reason" I put on my nightgown, an' stumbled over to OTC...........though I shudder to post some "thank you" thread 'ere, that might dare to express appreciation towards those who've given such a great effort to make possible the opportunity to share with the "next generation", at the risk of leavin' some other poor sojourners out............

don't care........ I love ya Sam an' Fury! Forget about all the other rif-raff that live to make themselves "kings", at the exclusion of the tiny mice that reside here, in this hole...........:D

(I miss ya Sambonie!)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Rene...we have no farkin idea what possessed *ahem*:retard: certain people to post inappropriate and simply ridiclous replies in your thank you thread at OTC, but rest asured.... the intent was appreciated by the ones who count!:thup:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
thanks reny Miss seeing you too. been a while man. but i know we are trying to plan some wine and beer making events here shortly.