When did you lose your virginity?

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Q
The first time I got laid.

What? No romantic story! I thought all women recall fondly the first time someone VIOLATED them. I wouldn't know... since I have NEVER been anyones first. I guess that is what I get for hiting on WHORES!

Sorry, just picked up Rob Zombie, Hellbilly Deluxe and am in a really BLACK mood. Awesome tunes though!
:mad:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I was 16 he was 17. For the information of Wine4All not ALL women feel violated. I didn't feel the least bit violated.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
oh, you mean when did I get LAID first-hell, I didn't lose it I gave that sucker away at 14:eek2:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
I still pretend that I am a virgin. I hate to think about my sexuall past.

Always be proud of your past-if you did it, own up to it(except to your kids, them you conceived thru a miracle & no, that boy/girl cannot come over here again):lol:

V

VictorP

During the summer of love 1970, I fell upon a wonderful lady named Big Rose McCoy. Lady Rose and myself had a sweltering affair amongst a gently flowing drainage stream near St. Louis’s Office of Tourism. The only melancholy disruption was that Miss Rose was apprehended for singing ‘Tip Toe Through the Tulips’ naked in front of the rescue mission. I, VictorP miss Lady Rose and often have a champagne toast with her size thirteen slipper.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by Gonzo

Always be proud of your past-if you did it, own up to it(except to your kids, them you conceived thru a miracle & no, that boy/girl cannot come over here again):lol:

I strongly believe that your past makes you who you are today. I own up to my past although I am not always proud of it. I own up to what was my choice, but not to what wasn't.

Professur

Mushroom at large

I strongly believe that your past makes you who you are today. I own up to my past although I am not always proud of it. I own up to what was my choice, but not to what wasn't.

*quietly raises his glass*

Gonzo

Staff member

Good answer-Alex, I'd like Historical Moments for $500.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I can't believe I skipped this one. I must have been the oldest guy to have lost it. I was 21, she 22. Was in my dad's car...