What the hell is "Safe Sex"??

fury

Administrator
Staff member
A date with Rosy Palm and her five sisters...

I define safe sex as sex between two mature, consenting adults with a method of protection from pregnancy in place (condom, spermicide, etc), but with enough sense of responsibility that if a pregnancy should happen, that they are prepared, or can be prepared, to care for and raise the product of that pregnancy.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
SAFE sex is abstinence. Safer sex is a condom. Good sex is messy:jumpblob:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Gonzo said:
SAFE sex is abstinence. Safer sex is a condom. Good sex is messy:jumpblob:

"Safer" is a fargin condom??:confused: ............isn't abstinence "safer"?..........wow, "rosie's" feelin' a bit jealous jus' now........gonna take a boatload a lotion to calm 'er down tonight!:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
"safer"-as in todays terms "safe sex". Condoms are safer than none & abstinence is safe.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
You're right Gonz, safer is a condom than none. (sorry fer bein' a wise-ass above) Truth told, since abstinence isn't sex at all, I don't recommend it as a regular practice in a marrige, though I myself an' quite a few of my contempoaries admittedly 'ave experienced it far too often..:(

seclusion

Banned
who gives a fuck about whether you get some fucked up disease... just fuck ur brains out... :rolleyes:

some people go so fucking spastic over something as simple as sex... makes me wonder if they're gay ro somethin g...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That kind of careless attitude about sex is exactly what the majority of today's problems regarding abortion, shaky marriages, divorce, etc. is all about. You don't give it enough thought, and then you think you can handle it, next thing you know, out pops the baby and you panic.

I'm not sure what the hype is all about with inserting your most intimate, penile body part into the vaginal orifice of a human of the female gender. I always found myself to be perfectly content to be a generous gentleman and abstain from performing any sexual acts. There was this one time I urinated on my high-school sweetheart, however. I immensely enjoyed that, and although she did not exactly hold me to be prestigious, it was quite a portentous event, that day which I discovered my urine fetish.

Zerophobia

9015771N.jpg