Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/xibase/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1510

What new games are comming out i should be looking into?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Neo, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Neo

Neo Administrator Staff Member

I got the expansion to warcraft3 frozen throne, but im looking for something new and exciting to get back into for relaxation. What comming soon?

2. Huge

Huge Holla if you hear me! Staff Member

Half Life 2 on 9/30. Mmmm

3. Neo

has that date been confirmed? i had heard that it had changed.

4. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

Are you talking pc? We solely do PS2. We just finished Baldur's Gate a few weeks ago and the new one comes out next month-I already have a copy reserved. :)

5. Huge

Neo, it's still confirmed for a 9/30 release date. I wonder if it will run on this p3-450 though. :hmm:

6. Neo

PC greenie.

7. Noite Escura

Noite Escura The unpredictable

Not sure if it's new..., but have you tried Grand Theft Auto - Vice City? I'm totally addicted to that thing. :spin:

8. Mirlyn

Mirlyn rebmeM

I'm looking foward to Grand Turismo 4 for PS2 :headbang: and Project Gotham Racing 2 for XBox :beerbang:

9. Spot

Spot New Member

i may buy a PS2 just to play GT4

10. Noite Escura

You mean the BG Dark Alliance?

11. Huge

Jedi Academy is another game that is coming out in Sept. The demo was released last night. You can find more mirrors at Blues if this one is too slow.

12. Mirlyn

Mirlyn rebmeM

The previews/reviews I've seen show there's going to be some mopar and the like in it. :headbang:

13. Spot

Spot New Member

14. Noite Escura

Impressive...

15. HeXp£Øi±

HeXp£Øi± bloody

aaaack! greeny? PS?! :smash:

I've had the PS2 for awhile and the only game i own is ultimate doom. :laugh:
    I just watch movies with mine.

16. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

What's wrong with PS2?? We happen to like it. :)

We had a DVD player already so we only use the PS2 for games.

17. HeXp£Øi±

HeXp£Øi± bloody

What's wrong with it is that i'm a computer junkie. I don't really have to have a reason do i? :sick:

All i have to do is line up against console.

18. Noite Escura

I miss fighting games for PC. And some graphics on video games are amazingly stunning...
    i was thinking in buying a PS1 only to play fighting games...

19. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

I wouldn't buy PS1 now. There's no new games coming out for PS1, you'll only be able to get old games. Plus the controllers aren't compatible with PS2 games if you ever upgrade.

20. Noite Escura

Yeah, but old games can be bought very, very cheap. Unlike new PS2 games. I've given up though. I thought the console price was down by now... It costs by 60% the price of the PS2 still...