What in your opinion would get people to post here more often?

S

s4

Xi has been slow for a while. What would you people that don't post here much like to see to keep your interest and encourage people to post more often?

I know this sounds like it belongs in the feedback section, but this forum is where everyone looks.

S

s4

Yeah I think a babe and guy forum would probably draw people in. We would have a problem finding a mod for the guy forum because I know the gals we have here would be embarrassed to view topics like that. However, there is a 14 or 15 year old boy in my neighborhood that would enjoy looking at pictures of guys.:laugh:

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Get celebrity members, like Britney Spears and maybe Christina Aguilar to post here. Barring that, just getting MORE people would liven things up.

For example, I am into gaming, but the gaming forum is pretty dead. If more people were interested in gaming or gaming discussions, then I would post there more frequently.

(Oh ya, one thing that threw me off is the default setting to only show 1 day of posts. It makes it look like there are hardly any posts at all. That took me a while to figure out. It kind of discourages posting to topics more than a day old.)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I used to be the Linux chick, but I had to stop because Brainsoft had a tiz about it.

S

s4

Brain doesn't run the show here. If you wanna be the Linux chick, more power to you.;)

S

s4

Patweb:

I asked Fury and Sam to look into the default settings.

br0ck

Originally posted by s4
Yeah I think a babe and guy forum would probably draw people in. We would have a problem finding a mod for the guy forum because I know the gals we have here would be embarrassed to view topics like that. However, there is a 14 or 15 year old boy in my neighborhood that would enjoy looking at pictures of guys.:laugh:

The Babes forum on Drunkenforums rocks!! My idea is, if you want to look at babes, go there. Let's try to keep this place somewhat professional..../me looks in mirror......ahhh, nevermind.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
Brain doesn't run the show here. If you wanna be the Linux chick, more power to you.;)
I can't now. I've lost my motivation.:cry:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Perhaps a li'l less computer chat. I know may be tough to believe but I know at least some of us "fringers" find it difficult to connect with the cyber realm. With me, it's mostly due to ignorance an' lack of interest.
I'd really enjoy matters of the 'eart. Things that stimulate an' challenge the 'eart an' mind. Maybe it's coz I don't 'ave any dominatin' relationships that take priority in my down time.
Anyhows, jus' a thought.:)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Could be, but the default option when registering is just to use the forum's default, whatever it may be. In most cases except TBC in which it was 30, the default was 10 days

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Noite Escura

So, it was a picture of yours that got flavio banned from HWC? :D
well yeah....that and the fact that he was being very unruly at the time. :D

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Hey now, they deserved everything they got.

...and I'm still a member, just had to alter the name slightly a few times....and change my ip...errrr..

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I did not say you weren't provoked or justified now...did I? hmmmm? You know you were being unruly.:evillaff: