What are you using to swap music???

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
For MP3 stuff, that is......

I currently have started using Morpheus since it isn't as full of adware and spyware like others.

So what are you using?

br0ck

i go to any Undernet server and /join #mp3tunes

From there I have access to millions of mp3s from ppl fservers.

Acid

stud
Morpheus. And after that, whatever is best. Assholes won't stop beating free music. If they looked, sales actually went up.

AMDnut

UH - I've got LimeWire loaded as well and it works pretty good. I do like Morpheus a little better though......

Acid - I agree!:D

systembuilder

Folding@home
I've used many

kazaa is my fav

they say kazaa and Morpheus are the same however
they don't use the network the same.

I have ran them side by side looking for the same stuff
and kazaa will find more dload points than Morpheus

at least in my little part of the world:wave:

ris

i am my my own evil twin
morpheus at the moment, although it doesn't fully cater for all my musical requierements. tried limewire and never found a server connection for some reason and this was on a t1 lan at work.

frustrating!

AMDnut

I too have had trouble with Limewire getting a server on occasions, but nothing really bad.

Morpheus tends to work very good for me. Kazaa was good also, but when I ran AdAware Pro, it found 3 registry entries that were spyware related to the installation of Kazaa. This was not a big deal it seemed since I could have AdAware Pro clean them from the registry. But once cleaned, Kazaa would no longer work!!!:(

So, I uninstalled Kazaa and stayed with Morph........

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Since I don't want to be involoved with anymore Metalligreed lawsuits, I use FTP sharing proggies instead of the songswapping services. Though I have trued KaZaA

iron

SoI never done this stuff before.

So I d/l morpheus last night- it's slower than hell- couple hours to d/l a tune, and I couldnt' get on the boards to figure out what I was doing wrong, since although I registered twice, it wouldn't recognize me.

So then I dl kazaa, same as morpheus, and same story.

So then I dl limewire, can't connect, can't search.

What am I doing wrong here?

I did get a song at first, took all night- trance version of 'Relax'

D/l'd another today, took a couple hours and it still wasn't complete.

I'm on wireless, 256k, so I don't think it's my end. Search shows some nice, short times, but that ain't the way it breaks out.