WHAT A WOMAN!!!........

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Hey Guys, jus' curious what kind of attributes y'all desire in a woman. Ya know, like if ya had only one woman to spend the rest of yer days on this Earth with, what would she be like?

NOTE: Humor's always welcome, but I'm gonna take a stab at puttin' down somethin' that reflects a bit of my true heart.

P.S. All you married brothers out there feel free to describe somethin' 'bout yer wife that ya think is really awesome!
(as opposed to describin' somethin' ya wish she was but she aint)
Keepin' a "positive" aproach, allows the rest of us to learn somethin' from yer experiences, an' keeps ya in yer Darlin's good graces!!;)

Fer me, I want to be with a woman who is true to 'erself, not willin' to compromise the way God made 'er in an effort to gain the approval of others.
Someone who loves life an' likes to share it with others. Not pretensive 'bout 'er beliefs, but willin' to accept others right where their at.
Someone who's sense of security is not soley base on the present condition of our relationship.......fer example, a person of faith.
A woman who loves to laugh an' enjoys the simple pleasures in life, like gardens, long walks, an' the stars at night.
She must 'ave distinct "softness" an' femininity in 'er character but not be afraid to work along side a her man, I.E. maybe remodelin' an old farm house er somethin'.
Anyhow's, I'm not ready at this time to actually be in a relationship with my "ideal" at this time. (bein' newly divorced an all) but I'd like to hear what qualities appeal to you.:)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
One who's honest, respects herself (this includes not getting a puppy pump-up) and others (that deserve it), etc etc, all the usual stuff.

Outlaw69

Banned
one that has all the right curves in the right places and can actually challenge me on an intellectual level.

BigDadday

Everday People
I'm one of the married ones,

I have found the most elegant creature on the face of this earth who loves me for who I am and not for what I own. She is my best friend and confidant and there is nothing in the 30 years of marriage that we have not shared or talked about. Also in those years we have never really had an argument altho with woman and the change of life it is hard as she often begs me to argue with her when the "mood"arises but I will not because there is really nothing to argue about. When we met she was 5'2" and because of the accident we were in she is even more petite now than before.:(

I could ramble on and on but it will be suffice to say that I think "I" lucked out in finding this gem as she in "my" opinion got the short end of the deal. BD

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
HEY BD.......

I think that is so awesome! Yer both blessed to 'ave each other an' the kind of love an' comittment ya describe above is rarely spoken of! It's stories like yers that bring me encouragement.:)

Winky

If you need encouragement Seven Five I've also been successful in 20 years of marriage, I'm teaching the rules (a recipe, if you will) to my 14 year old Son, and you can become a student as well if you like, lol

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Thankya Wink!

Winky said:
If you need encouragement Seven Five I've also been successful in 20 years of marriage, I'm teaching the rules (a recipe, if you will) to my 14 year old Son, and you can become a student as well if you like, lol

That's very cool! Do ya care to list any a those "positive" attributes of hers here for the Curious ones?:)

Teach on bro.!:D

Winky

Well THX
One basic foundational factor is that you and your
partner\spouse Must share the same value system.

Basic values
Things you both agree on and would never violate.

She and I believe in fidelity
She and I Trust each other implicitly
I love her, I would give my life for her
now that I think about it, I already have!

There are other "Basic values" as well..

She's my best friend

and she puts up with me!

And that counts for alot.

At her core she's a sweet caring person
and that's not easy to find these days.

Heck in less than four years our Kid's
going to run off to college and we will be teenagers again;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
I just wanna say that it's lovely to hear (or read, rather) men discuss women like this ... speaking of them not only as women but as partners. It's refreshing ... and quite *ah-hem* exciting ....

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
21.jpg

My woman WHOOHOOO :D :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
The feature I love most in my woman. Her sexy legs. :D Love em'! When she wears those spikes....oh man. :D