Western Digital Announces 200GB drive

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just think of all the pr0n...er...uh...I mean...mp3's that you could store. :smash:

[quoteurl=http://www.wdc.com/company/releases/Pressrelease.asp?release=1404]Continuing to lead the 7,200 RPM market with its WD Caviar® family, Western Digital Corp (NYSE: WDC) today introduced the industry’s largest capacity hard drive – its WD Caviar 200 GB 7,200 RPM product. This milestone marks the fourth consecutive first-to-market 7,200 RPM hard drive delivered by Western Digital – which was first to deliver 7,200 RPM hard drives in 80, 100 and 120 GB capacities.[/quoteurl]

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Well, brainsoft suggested I get a 20GB for the laptop I'm getting and I only wanted a 10GB. he convinced me though because he knows computers and I don't as much. I know he woudl have suggested bigger but anything bigger was RIDICULASLY high priced he said (being laptop HDs I'm not surprised)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yeah I wish I'd have a bigger laptop drive (10gB). Fills up way too quickly. I remember seeing an ad somewhere where 30gB drives were reasonably priced (have to find it again.)