Welcome aboard, Justintime

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You've stepped up to the plate to try to kick OUR asses now, eh?

Just try me... I've got an overclocked T-bird gnawing away at 94aa's as we speak... don't expect to pass me without a fight :smash:

Justintime

Something
The one one right, T-Bird 1Ghz@1Ghz 1.5V is whats doin Genome 24-7 now, gotta cool it better, it does 1.1Ghz (old core) its runnin 56C as we speak (remote desktop)
The bigger one on the left (Northwood 2.2Ghz) might be crankin soon, if i make a another one, at the moment its a file/app server and router. It'll get better as i get more stuff sorted in this place :p

Attachments

• mybase.jpg
    mybase.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22

fury

Administrator
Staff member
2.2ghz, even if Pentium 4, is still 2.2ghz more than we had before. Bring 'er aboard, I'm sure your granddaughter will thank you when she's cured of some deadly disease with the help of the research from Genome@home ;)

Justintime

Something
It does 2640Mhz easy :p so i might overclock and run genome as soon as i sort out a dual or single Tualatin box :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Oh shit. im gonna have to get the gang out and put them to work. :D fury that dump hurt, but ill let you have it for a few days...:)

Justintime

Something
hmmm. i got recklessleper to sign up the day after i did, and my names still not there while his is?check later maybe :D