We still have a members gallery, btw

dnar

Psycho Penguin
fury said:
I want some of those cardboard boxes... they sound like they're some blazing pieces of equipment!
Dont push it...

Them cardboard boxes is all mine..... :rolleyes:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
hahaha, you mean I actually beat fury to a post? Uh oh, here we go again, what forum have you not excavated lately?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
dnar said:

Sure. What would you like? [please dont ask for the cardboard boxes] :D
well, that telescope, for one thing....and I would also like the stuff in the cardboard boxes. I can get my own cardboard boxes, right down at the liquor store, if I want. :D nice ones too. :p

See Gonz? you are not the boss of dnars stuff. :p notice the cheerful and cooperative "sure" at the begining of his sentence.:sex: :D

dnar

Psycho Penguin
Q said:
dnar said:

Sure. What would you like? [please dont ask for the cardboard boxes] :D
well, that telescope, for one thing....and I would also like the stuff in the cardboard boxes. I can get my own cardboard boxes, right down at the liquor store, if I want. :D nice ones too. :p

See Gonz? you are not the boss of dnars stuff. :p notice the cheerful and cooperative "sure" at the begining of his sentence.:sex: :D
And just what do you plan to use the scope for??? DO tell...... :eh:

HeXp£Øi±

bloody
Not Found
The requested URL /forum/gallery.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.xibase.com Port 80

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
i dont believe fury rewrote the photo gallery since the upgrade. the old wouldnt work with this new software.
Hex good to see ya.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
yea this is the only site where i dont use samcurry, hell its been so long now i dont remember why i did it.