Want you want from Santa?

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Originally posted by fury
If only for one year, I would like the world to stay in the christmas mood all the time. We know everybody is capable of it. So why not?

The heart of man is selfish to the core an' deceitful above all things, *speakin' to self, first*. (when's the last time ya gave somebody the finger in traffic fer their attrotious drivin' display?) I'm jus' glad fer folk like yerself an' others who try to make the world a better place the rest of the other 11 months of the year! I'm also glad fer at least one "season" which brings contrast to our self-indulgent everyday lives!:)

Professur

Mushroom at large
You must have missed that announcements. My wife pregnant and is due 2 days before xmas. That means that mother and child should come home xmas day.

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Professur
You must have missed that announcements. My wife pregnant and is due 2 days before xmas. That means that mother and child should come home xmas day.

Happy for the three of you but yet feel for the child as yet another one that will ahve his birthday and christmas to celebrate on the same day. No more presents. Always try to keep it special not only for you but him.:)

Congrats!

Outlaw69

Banned
i'm just looking forward to the booze and food..don't matter if i get anything..but i gotta get some stuff for my nieces and nephews.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I am suffering from a severe iron deficiency.. so that would be first.

Other than that.. I can only think of .. umm...hmmm... I honestly can't think of any *thing* that I want or need.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Ever wonder what Mrs. Claus does that night. I mean here's this lady, stuck with some ol' fart 364 days out of the year, cooking for his lazy butt and probably for all those elves he's got. I bet that one night she's out hittin the bars gettin' plastered real good, then goes home and gets her Christmas gift from ol' Santa. ;) :lol:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Spirit

Other than that.. I can only think of .. umm...hmmm... I honestly can't think of any *thing* that I want or need.

Doesn't everywoman want a fuser!?!

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I really don't need anything. My wife and I are like Bigdadday, if we want something, we consider it Chrristmas and buy it, no matter what time of year it is.

That said, I think we're getting TIVO and I may get a new stereo head unit for my car.

Acid

stud
I'd like and AMD XP 1700 w/ a compatible SDR motherboard (since I've already got 512megs of PC133) that has no sound/raid. (no need for raid or sound - sb audigy)

BigDadday

Everday People
Fuser Man

We're only here once so if YOU want it go and get it cuz you want it and will enjoy it. Hey what's debt?:p