Want you want from Santa?

BigDadday

Everday People
OK I'll start by saying that seeing that I hurt myself at the work place it doesn't look like I'll be getting that 19" monitor I wanted along with a new 40GB HD so what about you? Will you be getting what your hoping for and /or will you be getting it yourself?

Just remember that we consider the holidays year round so I will eventually get what I want but just not as fast!:p

BigDadday

Everday People
Scrooge

Maybe not but cmon it's the one time of the year that people actually treat each other civily. Makes no difference that they start stepping on you right after the holidays their intentions at least for this short time is good.:)

S

s4

Generally speaking that is true depending on if you are in a store that is well stocked. Otherwise it could get ugly. I've seen two women on the tv news before that we playing tug of war with a sock to see who was going to buy it. True story.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It really pisses me off that the general public only act caring and kind as a collective during christmas. Sure there are the nice people in the world that are kind and big-hearted all the time, but what is the rest of the world's population up to? Not sharing, not caring, not giving a **** if some person can't afford food for their family.

Shooting, raping, drugs, terrorists blowing up buildings, taking candy from little kids, and people struggling to afford food are all rampant in the world, and suddenly christmas time comes around and everyone is helping each other and the world is a peaceful place. Everybody puts away their guns, their dicks, their hijacked airplanes, nukes, and missiles, everybody stops stealing candy from little kids, and some very generous people lend a hand to those in need when they happen to be just short of being able to afford a christmas feast.

As soon as christmas is over though, what are those people that would bend over backwards to help someone back to? Shooting, raping, drugs, terrorists blowing up buildings, taking candy from little kids, and people struggling to afford food.

If only for one year, I would like the world to stay in the christmas mood all the time. We know everybody is capable of it. So why not?

flurff

Well, I'd like to be able to get rid of this rash problem so I can wank, but Trojans are my favorite condoms to wank with, and they give me rashes :(

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd like a year's supply of good wanking condoms that won't give me a rash. :)

squeeks

Hellspwan
Originally posted by fear
Well, I'd like to be able to get rid of this rash problem so I can wank, but Trojans are my favorite condoms to wank with, and they give me rashes :(

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'd like a year's supply of good wanking condoms that won't give me a rash. :)

Ill take some of those too...

flurff

I would like to win a case, for once in my entire career as an attorney at law I just want to win a case! :(