Want a @xibase.com email addy? Read further here

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We're going to offer [email protected] email addresses to everyone who makes 50 LEGITIMATE (non-spam) posts from the time of this post until this time next month.

The catch? After you get it, you can't vanish into thin air and never come back to xibase. That's it.

The rules are simple. No spam, and it has to be 50 posts starting from the time of this post.

Well, what are you waiting for? Start posting! :smash:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
POP3 and SMTP on fast and reliable servers. SMTP is only available if you have checked your POP3 account within 20 minutes so as to make sure nobody freeloads off the SMTP server

Spell check is included if you have a spell checker on your email client.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
I may be interested. Thanks fer the tip Fur. Sorry I've been such a ghost of recent. I'm goin' through a very difficult time, personally, right now. In any case, I'll try to visit a bit more. Hope all you "mainstays" are doin' well. Take care!:)

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
Heh... I guess I'm out of the running...
I won't dissapear into thin air...but getting 50 posts in a month here would be hard...
I tend to read alot, but only rarely post... dunno why really, U are a nice bunch... 'cept Q... she's nasty ...:D but she already know's that...:grin:

Tho a nice lil xibase addy wouldnt hurt really...

BTW Fury... how many registered users are there??? Total numbers and and who's likely to get above the limit? This seems like it could get out of hand? how many can the server handle?? (yeah I know if I had been around lately I would know...but I haven't... been working to much)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Tweety said:
Heh... I guess I'm out of the running...
I won't dissapear into thin air...but getting 50 posts in a month here would be hard...
I tend to read alot, but only rarely post... dunno why really, U are a nice bunch... 'cept Q... she's nasty ...:D but she already know's that...:grin:

Tho a nice lil xibase addy wouldnt hurt really...

BTW Fury... how many registered users are there??? Total numbers and and who's likely to get above the limit? This seems like it could get out of hand? how many can the server handle?? (yeah I know if I had been around lately I would know...but I haven't... been working to much)
304 registered members. There's no telling who can get 50 posts this month. Pretty much anybody could make 3-4 posts each day, and that's all it takes. It's too freakin' easy :D

The server can handle a LOT of activity... we are no where near pushing the limits.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
NEO!!!! You forgot & I was outta town

the contest ended June3rd at 5pm

good luck to one & all who had 50 or more posts

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Never fear, Noite, for there is a new contest starting today! See the new sticky in this forum for more details.