Wank like a man, talk like a man

flurff

we're surrounded by a bunch of crazies!

Disclaimer: In referring to "we", I did not assume, whether expressly or if it was implied, that I would be speaking on behalf of any or all members of this messageboard, I simply chose the word for lack of a better one in that part of my remark in replying to this, and only this, thread. This disclaimer is subject to change at any time I may choose, and does not constitute a list of my entire rights. Furthermore, in regards to posting at this message board, reading at this message board, or submitting my opinion on the mental stability of the people who have posted in this thread, I disavow any knowledge of the mental stability of anybody who has posted in this thread. I am providing this message and its contents on an as-is basis and I make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this message or its contents. I disclaim all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, I do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this message is valid, free from inaccuracies, or current.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I think flurf must need to wank...apparently he's gone sybil on us.:spin: