USA Today Cover Story 11/26/01

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Pretty interesting story on the al-Qaeda terrorist camps in or near Jalalabad. The writer, Jack Kelley, got a glimpse with the okay of Jalalabads new Governor Haji Abdul Qadir.

There was a booklet printed in English, Arabic & Bengali, that refers to some of the allies "helping Afghanistan in it's fight against the infidels", included are Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the Libyan Jihad Fighters, the Abu Sayyaf rebels of the Philippines and what it calls the "jihad militants" from Burma, Bosnia, Chechnya, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Somalia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan.

Also found was an 18 chapter, 179 page manual(one of three), that identifies "buildings, bridges, embassies, schools & amusement parks" as possible targets. In another area, they found fake visa & immigration stamps, "from" the Pakistani Embassy in Rome & The Tajikistan Consulate in Islamabad.

Evidence showed that the terrorist camps trained it's recruits in Biological, conventional & Nuclear warfare. Enrollments show they came from at least 21 countries, including France & Great Britain.

Still another shelf held a metal box, in which contents included were: lead acytate, nitric acid, carbolic acid & glycerin. All labeled "Made in China".

Perhaps the scariest thing found, in the rubble, was a "entry application" from a 24 year old Albanian from Kosovo. In it, he writes, I have Kosovo Liberation Army combat experience against Serb & American fighters. I am interested in suicide mission. I need no further training. I recommend suicide missions against parks, like Disney.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
NO way Prof. Freedom to express oneself is inherent to the human condition. It's the actions that one takes that gets them killed.:retard: