Ugh! I'm Blue!

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
I have been all depressed lately. Why does life suck? Oh well. I just thought that I would bitch about it. What do you all do to make yourselves feel better when you are down and out? And don't say the obvious answer that deals with anything sexual, cause I tried that and it didn't work.

Maybe, you should try it WITH someone!:D If that doesn't work, do what I do, take your anti-depressants and have a few drinks while chatting with all the other socially repressed deviants here on XiBase! Good night John Boy!

Professur

Mushroom at large
Whenever I get a little down, I break out the old music and lights. A little Deep Purple in a dark room lit only by a plasma lamp will take you right to the bottom. After a couple of hours of that (and about 6 beers) you're ready to face the world again.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Well last night in the chat, everyone was being as ass so That plan doesn't work. And I don't pop pills anymore. In regards to the boob job. give me $5k and I'll do it.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Sorry I'd rather give the $5000 to wife so she can get a boob job.:D That way I can play with my 5G's everyday!:worm:

D

Dark Angel

Originally posted by Fuser Man
Sorry I'd rather give the $5000 to wife so she can get a boob job.:D That way I can play with my 5G's everyday!:worm:

:lol:

Pradeep

Frontbottom
Well last night in the chat, everyone was being as ass so That plan doesn't work.

Unfortunately you misunderstood Mark when he LOL, he wasn't laughing at you, no one was. Hope you come back soon :wave:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Well last night in the chat, everyone was being as ass so That plan doesn't work.

since when is spouting the truth being an ass-it may be unkind, it does hurt and it's part of the larger picture-:confused:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Thanks BD, I did, but it didn't work. I am still upset. One thing after another you know.

Gonzo, you could take those things away from me right now and make me hapy again, and I would be fine. I have a roof over my head ect... but you do not know what goes on under tht roof. I would almost prefer living in a cave by myself.

As for the chat. People were being mean to me and I just didn't want to deal with it. That's all. I am not trying to imply anything. That is how the chat goes and I didn't want to deal with it in the state of mind that I was in. No worries.