Ugh! I'm Blue!

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I have been all depressed lately. Why does life suck? Oh well. I just thought that I would bitch about it. What do you all do to make yourselves feel better when you are down and out? And don't say the obvious answer that deals with anything sexual, cause I tried that and it didn't work.

Outlaw69

Banned
I've never been depressed myself, but I have been bored stiff. I would suggest doing different things then the old safe shit that you are used to. I am not an expert on depression.

Kruz

Staff member
Put on some Type-0-Negative....... sit back and let the depression flow over you..after the forth or fifth song, you should feel better:D

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I love Type-O. But my boyfriend has my CD right now. I only own Bloody Kisses. I guess I am not depressed, just a shocking
eek2.gif
reality check kind of hit me in the face.
punch.gif
Oh well. I'll get over it. Maybe.
nixweiss.gif

br0ck

Originally posted by DarkPrincess
And don't say the obvious answer that deals with anything sexual, cause I tried that and it didn't work.

If you tried what I said, and you are still depressed. Then you need to go see a doctor for some prozac.

law2

My doc put me on some shit that's on tv lately.

I noticed my drinking seems to send me into a psychotic stage. I am starting to sense bizarre things. It's like having a six sense.

My doc is a psychologist. Not an MD so you think he's could be wrong about mixing his prescription and alcohol?

yesterday I woke up and somone painted my car blue. But my neightbor think I am nuts and told me it's the same car. He said look at the license plate and called me a nuts. he told me to just drive the fking thing to work and I won't get in trouble.

I swear my car changed color. And occasional my computer play classical music at night even when I have the speakers off.

:confused:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
law you shoould never ever mix those kinda drugs with alcohol!!!

D

Dark Angel

I have been all depressed lately. Why does life suck? Oh well. I just thought that I would bitch about it. What do you all do to make yourselves feel better when you are down and out? And don't say the obvious answer that deals with anything sexual, cause I tried that and it didn't work.

:smash:Do the opposite to being depressed hun.....:smash:

:beerchug:BE HAPPY!:wave:

Hugz Dark Princess
with all her might

There.....feel better now

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by law2
But my doc said ok to have a few drinks.:confused: :(
I guess it depends on the drug, but from what you've said it doesn't sound like a good combo. You might want to see what you can find on the net on the particular drug you're taking and any contraindications.

law2

That why I asked. My doc's a shrink. He can prescrib but he thinks it's ok cuz the pamphlet said nothing.

Let me ask a real MD.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
first & foremost-realize life does not suck-our present situation might, but hell, no life no fun.

A long & truly irritating thought-since approximately 1955, Americans, especially, have had it too easy-there have been no long, drawn out wars to fight with extensive casualties(one had to be born pre-52 for Vietnam). virtually everyone has a car, a phone, running water, electricity, natural gas (ie AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING at the touch of a button), microwaves, and all the other conveniences of modern life. our biggest concern has become "when will I..."-actually we've become a very selfish lot, so, in order to make ourselves feel better we've made up a long list of pscho-babble excuses. anorexia is a deadly act of stupidity & self-absortion, children with (name the disorder here) are no different than children since the beginning of time-they have lots of energy & need to expell it somewhere besides a day-care center(like on a long bike ride or camping trip with thier parents). this could go on & on. the simple fact is life is 97% work, sleep & boredom mixed with a few dollops od excitement just to keep the dldrums from killing us-so-pull yourself up by the bootstraps, stand up straight & realize you could live in a cave in northern france in the middle of winter & you have absolutely no ****ing idea where your next meal is coming from so, don't curse the less exciting times of life-a large bus with your name on it could be around the corner.

(I don't want to hear stories of how bad some people have it-there are REAL Psychological problems out there-but not THAT many):beerchug:

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
Being someone who easily amuzed, most things are exciting. When I get bored I maintenance tools. Clean em up, Sharpen, tighten, Oil moving parts, protective coat of tifflon spray. It makes me happy when their set for many years of use. Either that or the fumes from the tifflon spray, and cleaning solutions gets ya high :D
I like the razor sharp chisels in the morning, it cuts like....like.. victory :D
Bronto

Pradeep

Frontbottom
The prob DP my dear, is it seems you need a good fu##ing.

Get out a cucumber, a candle, or a dildo, and go wild.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Thank you SO much DA! I needed that! Anyway, I do want implants! That is part of my reality check. I am very insecure and there is someone in particular making it worse. Oh well. I had a good f***ing! Trust me! It was AWESOME!!!!!! I don't know what my problem is, oh well.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Sorry to hear about your recent crisis (yes, I know I'm 10,000 hrs late for this post). Talk to the peeps here; I can personally recommend at least 4 people here that helped me significantly through difficult times.

And will those 4 peeps please email/icq me with their home addresses; I have something to send to you. :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I have been all depressed lately. Why does life suck? Oh well. I just thought that I would bitch about it. What do you all do to make yourselves feel better when you are down and out?

After all these years, I ran out of formulae(as?). Today nothing works anymore so I wait for it ends. Things I used to do: see a lot of movies/eating all unhealty things you can imagine; call someone I didn't see for a lot of time; punch something exhaustively(sp?); hear something loud/drink something strong; drive fast on a "curvy" road; get out of home and walk for looong time in no direction; when I had better shape:excercises...

I can say, if sex doesn't make you feel better(I mean if it happens frequently) time to get some help.

And seeing your photos: I say you don't need bigger tits.