Thursday is no excuse for you chumps

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Nihilistic
umm...im going for my first year in hs....freshman :(

HA- I knew he was a young pup(just didn't know how young) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember, though you believe you know what nihilistic is-you've got more learning to do. I expect straight A's from you AND you'd better question the wisdom in Gov't, Arts & Social Sciences-but make 'em exceptional questions.

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
- total rejection of social mores: the general rejection of established social conventions and beliefs, especially of morality and religion
- belief that nothing is worthwhile: a belief that life is pointless and human values are worthless
-. belief in destruction of authority: the belief that all established authority is corrupt and must be destroyed in order to rebuild a just society
- belief that nothing is worthwhile: a belief that life is pointless and human values are worthless

Nihilistic

Im sure other people dont know what it means...i jut thoght id tell everyone...I spend alot of time on the hdc bords so i get alot of info on computers

Nihilistic

My knowledge on the subject(nihilism) is the empirical sence meaning observation and expeirince rather then theory, wich is howyou should expeirince th nihilistic principles for yourself and remain existentalist for your SELF

How nihilism is percieved to us: we are nihilistic in true sence of the word, ie, we contempt any and all humans and human ideoligies, including right wing, anti judean, christian, mongolian, islamic, ect. we are above all political struggles, we fight against humanity in general

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Nihilistic
My knowledge of the subject(nihilism), in it's empirical sense, is observation and experience rather than theory. Which is how one should experience the nihilistic principles. For oneself, and it should remain, existentially, for yourSELF.

How nihilism is percieved by me: "We are nihilistic in it's true sense of the word, ie, we contempt any and all humans and our human ideologies which include right wing; anti-judean; christian; mongolian; islamic; etc. We perceive ourselves above all political struggles & fight against humanity in general

please, I beg you-don't get me started, it's safer that way

cleaned up & made presentable for easier understanding :rolleyes:

Nihilistic

Im so bored, i have a bad attention spa...wow, pretty shiny thing, anyways...

i found a pokemon sticker in my cracker jack box :)

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by DarkPrincess
I will post.

HERE IS MY POST!!

Hang on a sec DP... I'm trying to see if Q posted anything... No... oh well... were you saying something?

Just kidding... I thirst for your posts too. :D

Especially your pics! :worm: