The Walking Dead thread Season 5.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Watching now, this show makes me sick...dumb choices are killing me...and the show..ya know we have country boy can survive spirit down here. No matter how hick that sounds.

aka, move out on the ocean :)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Damn Beth, Daryl should have kept firing...Alexander the great, conquered and lead the legions he brought in to his own. This script is killing me...if they would have leveled the hallway then they could have proven and assimilated forces. I'm sick over beths death injustice.

It made the news, so don't feel bad...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Shoot. Shoot shoot, kill them all, eliminate the threat at all times..these script writers make me sick with there humanity always costing the group.

That's how I felt @ the end of the last episode...liked Rick's response to that!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Did you see who's coming back @ the end of the last episode? I turned it off when Darryl brought out Beth & missed it.

Yeah it was fast. Now who does Daryl have in the woods? Carol,Beth, Morgan or the church bus broke down? Glad Rick got to use that red handled machete. I was rolling laughing when Bob was yelling "tainted meat", that's classic.

So what happened to that story line??

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
hD1B2C303

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Finally a scene that wasn't captured by a camcorder (wish they went the entire way though)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Why she stab her in the shoulder? Looks like Dawn was expecting it...

iwajabitw

Watched it again with my daughter that had not seen it, and yeah Beth acted stupid. I'd say the shoulder stab was probably do to knowing she had a vest on instead a gut stab. But Dawn had to have already pulled her gun to get an upward shot like that from the hip because the wrist doesnt like to bend at that angle. The elbow has to move or the wrist rotate counter clockwise then up. Poor Maggie.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Have you caught up? Haven't seen last night's ep. but saw the opener.