The Walking Dead thread Season 5.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yeah it was. I was hoping that Beth would escape, but now Carol is in there (and where is Darryl?)

iwajabitw

Just got back from Molena,GA, son had Raiders Nationals, will get to watch tonights episode tomorrow night.

iwajabitw

Damn, now we have 3 stories going on, and this is 5 episodes in. Come one....They will tie it up at 8 with a winter break before the back 8. I'm not playing golf here, but it feels like it.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Finally watched; always thought Eugene was up to no good. Admitting to the fuel line tampering was icing on the cake.

Yeah I hate how they break up the episodes into different story lines; that's what annoyed me about last season.

Oh, and get this, AMC keeps putting up these DON'T LOSE THE WALKING DEAD ads after every break. Apparently they and directv are in a feud about money. :rolleyes:

iwajabitw

Have you watched the 11/16 episode yet? Thought was the best so far...gangs headed back to Atlanta...did I tell you I drove through town of Woodbury last weekend? Its on the way to Molena, bit it isn't where they film.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Finally saw it today; good ep. Only 2 more eps left :(

Guess we know why "Everyone Hates Chris" :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
h30471E46

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just watched both eps

Buh Bye <insert name here.> :(

Last edited:

iwajabitw

dang, what ya been up too? I got a bug of some kind. Been sick at my stomach and running a fever. Have sat around the house all weekend working on my fish tank.

iwajabitw

Watching now, this show makes me sick...dumb choices are killing me...and the show..ya know we have country boy can survive spirit down here. No matter how hick that sounds.

iwajabitw

Shoot. Shoot shoot, kill them all, eliminate the threat at all times..these script writers make me sick with there humanity always costing the group.

iwajabitw

Damn Beth, Daryl should have kept firing...Alexander the great, conquered and lead the legions he brought in to his own. This script is killing me...if they would have leveled the hallway then they could have proven and assimilated forces. I'm sick over beths death injustice.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
:)

But she did stab Dawn.

it seemed so unnecessary (as I watch it more & more). Get the hell out of Dodge!

Remember, Dawn was the evil one; even her own people hated her. They were glad she was dead.

Last edited: