The trouble is only now starting for us

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Holy cow! That's huge! The TSE only dropped around 300 points lastweek. It dropped around 500 in London lastweek too.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've been predicting a 5-10% fall in the first day, but I'm also willing to bet that you see a 3-4% rebound on the second. A lot of mutual funds have strong cash poitions they're sitting on due to the stuff going on before this. They aren't going to resist the bargains for long.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
at -1045 they'll stop trading for half an hour to let things settle. Today will be bad. It shall improve-slowly but surely.

Plus, the Fed dropped interest rates another .5 point before the DOW opening bell.

BigDadday

Everday People
Actually and it's sad but this is the time if you have the cash to buy if your looking for a long term investment.It will bounce back up and there are people out there who will be doing exactly this. BD

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Originally posted by BigDadday
Actually and it's sad but this is the time if you have the cash to buy if your looking for a long term investment.It will bounce back up and there are people out there who will be doing exactly this. BD

Picks?