Terrorist Warning

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
If you live in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, parts of Egypt, Syria, the Palestinian side of Israel, N Central African countries that promote terrorism-and just about anywhere else that is on the shit list

INCOMING assholes

Professur

Mushroom at large
Easy, GonZ. Remember, the last major bombing in the US was by US citizens. But once they do find out who's responsible, I'm breaking out the hardware and joining you in going mideval on their collective asses.

S

s4

I think this kind of talk is not helping anything. I would stress the need for people to be calm and not become war mongers. We don't even know who these people are yet.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Why the hell should we?

I would stress the need for people to be calm and not become war mongers.
For what reason? Whoever orchestrated this assault on the United States of America felt no need to be calm, they felt no need to resist becoming war mongers. So why the hell should we?

I am all behind President Bush's intent to retaliate once these sick, sadistic, gutless mother****ers with a death wish are found out.

50,000 people work(ed) at the World Trade Center. An average 150,000 people visit(ed) the World Trade Center every day. The death toll is estimated to be tens of thousands. Dozens of people in the Pentagon were injured, and an unknown amount of fatalities. Chaos across the entire nation because of the stupid son of a bitches that hijacked these planes and crashed them all around the country.

I'd call that an act of war, and for these actions, the only appropriate response is armed retaliation.

sin2

Quote from another message:

....at 12:30 CST I heard the NYC police estimated 10,000 dead. You know the intended result was an instant collapse and the entire 50,000 in the buildings to be killed. Also, I imagine they hoped for another 20,000 from the Pentagon.

The three days of the battle of Gettysburg was just over 50,000 dead.

The entire Viet Nam war was just over 50,000 US dead.

The entire US dead from WWII was just seven times that at 350,000.

NOT A FEW DOZENS OR HUNDREDS BUT THOUSANDS!!!! America had become weak in dealing with these issues. We need a powerful military. Forget the budget crisis. Time to strike back with no mercy.

jopes

Your Nightmare
hardware911 lives about 1 hour from or was it 1 mile. Shit if I know. either way he is fine and is really close.

Mess hall @ OCN has one mother of a thread and has alot of information if anyone cares.

jopes

S

s4

Fury:

You don't understand what I am saying. I am not saying that those who are behind this should not have good reason to be in fear. They will be dealt with. I am confident of that. Calm and determination will provide a better method of determining what the facts are. Deliberate and certain action should be based on facts. However, I am not confident that they will get what they really deserve. All Tim McVeigh got was a poke in the arm.

I am saying that people in this country should look out for each other and not jump to any conclusions until there are some facts available. We can't just panic and lose our heads. We don't know if this was a group of individuals or another power that perpetrated this act. I am not saying those who did this should not pay for it.

I agree with Sin2 that there should be no mercy for those who did this (they are in hell right now) or had anything to do with it.

sin2

How do you punish these people when they're willing to die anyway? They've already given up their lives for their lame cause.

And more will spawn and follow in the foot steps.

unclehobart

this is my special title
The people who died in the action had to have handlers. There is a well coordinated power structure there. It needs to be found and dealt with in a most ugly manner.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by sin2
How do you punish these people when they're willing to die anyway? They've already given up their lives for their lame cause.

And more will spawn and follow in the foot steps.

*cough*Jesus Christ*cough*

Gonzo

Staff member
Osama bin Laden is the only terrorist organized enough with the capital to pull this off. Even in the event that bin Laden wasn't directly responsible, how about the first WTC bombings, or the US Miltary living quarters in Saudi? and there are many more that I can't recall. Afghanistan should be given an ultimatum-Hand over ObL in 5 days or we bomb your two major cities to ruin. Unfair, yes--but so is attacking completely innocent men,women & children and taking some extra passemgers with you.
I abhor violence & believe there are exceptionally few causes for war-this is one such cause. :(

And yes, Professur, I recall Oklahoma City very well-but Tim's dead-he couldn't have done this. It's irrelevent who is ultimately responsible for the WTC COLLAPSE & the Pentagon fire-terrorism has got to stop or we all lose-forever :mad:

Gonzo

Staff member
I just got done reading the posts at JJR-it seems Hani disapproves of this thread, it says so right here.

It seem to me that those, and a few other countries I failed to mention, have harbored, evoked, pursued & used terrorism for a long time. When something happens, they say-"it wasn't us". As a supporter of Israel & thier "kill one of us & we'll kill ten of you" type tactics, and a sympathizer of the innocent victims in the Palistinian neighborhoods, it seems to me that YOU-as a people-need to crack down on some of the fanatics running around your collective homeland. I have no problems with the collective middle east-just the cowardly chickenshit terrorists & thier unwavering desire to destroy the western civilization. It has to STOP. If you, again, as a people, can't put an end to this, then WE, as a people have a responsibility to the entire world to help stamp out terrorism. And one way to do that is to attack those countries I've mentioned. It has to come to a head before something gets done & this may be the catalyst to do just that. I have no problems with the civilians of those countries I listed, just the wasteful, useless governments that support Usama Bin Laden & members of his sect, and those like him-animals beyond redemption. Upon further reflection of this days events, I never felt war is justifiable, since WWII, until today. Those countries leaders seem to only recognize the bigger stick when it's shoved down thier throat(read:Qhadafi). To avoid war, stop the madmen-to continue a war-let them live in your country, protected & safe. We Americans were attacked today by a still unknown group-that does not justify attacking men & women of Middle Eastern heritage in the streets. But, it does justify an swift & violent reaction to those responsible & those who support them. It seems to me that, since the usual targets of terrorism are Middle Easterners, you'd appreciate any help that is offered in disposing of trash. I know I'd appreciate your collective help in ridding the world of it.

Gonzo

Staff member
PS to above-Thanks for your support Fuser, it is appreciated. *bows head in Thanks to a fellow human*