Team of Destiny?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
What the hell is New England doing in the Super Bowl? They aren't that good.:confused:

Gonzo

Staff member
s4 said:
The Rams will win. They are the best team in the NFL.

I'm not sure I'd bet on that. Oakland had them beat & the ref's took it away. The Steelers are/were the best team in the AFC. It's looking odd in the NFL these days.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
The Rams offense is that good; Marshall Faulk is the best RB on the planet hands down. There may be purer runners out there but he can do it all.

The Rams defense doesn't scare me; they played well at times; poorly at others.

I still think they'll beat NE by more than the 14+ spread...

S

s4

Didn't Oakland have New England beat and have the refs take it away by saying the qb's arm was going forward?

I wasn't aware that Oakland had the Rams beat. Was that during the season? It couldn't have been in the playoffs with one being NFC and the other AFC.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I think Gonzo is talking about the Patriots.

I don't even know who to root for in this game.

S

s4

I'm rootin' for the Rams for a few reasons. I usually root for the NFC team, the Rams beat the Eagles who knocked the Bears out of the playoffs, and the Rams' players seem like they are good sports. I don't have a thing against New England. It wasn't New Englands' fault that the ref kept Oakland out of the championship game. New England did go on to beat Oakland in overtime of that game, so it's not like Oakland couldn't have done something to win.

markjs

QuackHead
The Pats wond because they are the best...they are way underrateed, but they had the heart and talent to take it all the way and they did....and whats more I CALLED IT :)

Gonzo

Staff member
I just bet you're part of the fix-c'mon, fess up or we'll beat it outta ya:smash: