Super Bowl ads

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Since there is no other reason to watch this fiasco-here's a rundown on some of the ads-

Anheuser Busch-They retired the "whassup" guys. Five minutes of battling robots, Clydesdales, Cedric the Entertainer & Dale Earnhardt jr.

Quiznos Subs-This will draw a lot of fire.

Universal Orlando Resort-Using Frankenstein.

Boring part-(besides the game)
Entertainment:
Mariah Carey to sing National Anthem
McCartney to lead Super Bowl heroes tribute
Mary J. Blige And Marc Anthony To Sing 'America The Beautiful' At The Super Bowl
U2 to perform live during E*TRADE Super Bowl XXXVI Halftime Show

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I'd bet there'd be a few commercials for Mlife, they've already got rather vague ones that just started not too long ago.

What do I care? The GAME is what I'll be watching, not the ads. You want to watch ads, watch infomercials at 3 in the morning.

BTW, I pick it to be a great game, and the Pats will pull off the upset by 1, 28 to 27.

Gonzo

Staff member
Vote on which Brittney you want to watch on the tube during the game.

You're probably right about the upset SL, because they may be morons, but according to the press, they already lost.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Gonzo said:
Since there is no other reason to watch this fiasco-here's a rundown on some of the ads-
Five minutes of battling robots, Clydesdales, Cedric the Entertainer & Dale Earnhardt jr.
Will the robots and the Clydesdales and Dale Earnheart and whoever the hell Cedric is all be battling each other? This I wanna see. My money's on the Clydesdales. :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
hint meant for Q as to who Cedric is:

I don't think Cedric will be able to bump the Clydesdales down a rocky hill while they're in a Port-A-Potty like he did to his girlfriend. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
See? That's why my money's on the Clydesdales. Them are some jumbo jumbo horseys. I would not recommend trying to put one in a porta-potty.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I was trying to imply Q's girlfriend was a horse, I guess. :shrug: Hell, the last 75,000 or so posts between us haven't made sense, why start now?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What I meant to say was, I gathered from Q's reply to your post, that someone's girlfriend was a horse.

Gonzo

Staff member
Cheapest spot of the whole night. After Pepsi paid $300,000.000. or some such shit, Fox shows the NFL Commissioner pouring himself a Coke. I laughed my ass off at that bit of lunacy. Brittany & Mariahs clothes should have fallen off, they suck(I hope) but have such nice bodies.:worm: