Still alive and kickin'.....

Yeah, we're still here! Have been seriously busy the last few months, and haven't had much time to check this place :(

So how are things going nowadays? Still much people around here, although OTCentral is going great?

And to everybody: HI!:wave:

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Hi y'all! Almost forgot about this site, but Shadowfax reminded me using a very subtle technique which we have developed for the past 5 years in a top secret facility :lurk:

(he sent me the URL to this thread :D)

It's good to be back anyways!

I thought we'd agreed on NOT telling about our TOP SECRET methods to fool the NSA :lurk:

All those years of development are thrown away now
43.gif

At least we still have PGP :D

PsychoMark

^ bored.
I'm sorry :cry2:

But we still have our other secret projects :lurk:

They still don't know our plans to press the Reply button a lot more in the following days :lurk:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:wave: Hey! I wondered what happened to you guys! Glad you're back.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey its good to see you guys, i thought we had lost you to the darker side or something...lol
anyways get yer butts here more often and so some posting, OR ill be forced to call NSA and reveal your plans to them...heh

PsychoMark

^ bored.
You know, I really like the way y'all greet people around here. When I wrote my first post everyone waved at me and said hello, now you did it again. I think I'll do that some more, I like it :D

*steps away from computer*

Hi everyone, I'm back :wave:

:D

Neo said:
OR ill be forced to call NSA and reveal your plans to them...heh

I think they already know, they've been hiding behind our bookshelves for the last few weeks :lurk:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:wave: Hey Mark, you still got that link for the multi-coloerd text? I lost mine and I've been too lazy to search for it. Thx :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya, Mark. :fart:

Oops, wrong smiley...
moon.gif

Nope, that's not it either...

Here we go... :wave:

Kick off your shoes and stay a while, why don'tcha? :smash:

PsychoMark

^ bored.
*kicks off shoes*

*remembers that he didn't even have shoes on at the moment*

*kicks off socks*

*passes out because of the smell*

*regains consciousness and puts socks back on*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*twirls on head*:dance:

thanks for the bbtool Mark....I wanted to change my sig, but I just couldn't bear the thought of going back to a plain one.