So which one of you ladies gets to go first?

flurff

Getting warmer... (Nice post count, by the way, miss 666 :eek: )

But you mean to tell me noone's going to come in dressed in whipped cream? :(

:cool:

leslie

Um, no whipped cream for me, but I do have a tray of ice cubes in the freezer if that tickles your fancy ;) :D

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I have a g-string that is leather and fishnet and a pair of six 1/2 inch black pleather heels with thigh high fishnet stockings....

Leslie, I may be able to out beat you. I have more g stings than most strippers do :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Mine is only at about... 3 !! But I can't walk around with wedgie-butt all day, that's just plain annoying!

But, for Flurf, I will gladly wear one from my leather and lace collection. Only because I won't have to have it on long.... :eek: :angel:

On each hip, sitting in holsters.. whipping cream.

No cherries needed....

flurff

I think we have a winner! :cool:

*pulls Spirit behind the curtain and proceeds to show her why Flurffmeister™ Lovin' is so popular* :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
*wishes she wasn't aslep while al this was going on because she woudl have been willing to wear whipped cream AND chocolate sauce*

flurff

Whew, 13 hours, I don't think anyone's ever lasted that long with the Flurffmeister™ rocking their world the entire time.
smoke.gif
Was that good for you, Spirit?

OK, Nixy, you're next. Are you sure you're ready for this? It may be too much for you... :cool:

Gato_Solo

Anyone who wants videos from the hidden cameras, please drop me an e-mail. Prices are $3.95 per round...$3.00 Shipping and Handling... :D

flurff

Hey, you're going to give us royalties, right? :cool:

Come on back, Nixy. Make yourself at home (or, preferrably, make yourself here) ;)

But first, I might have to bolt down the bed again, me and Spirit kinda shook it loose. :eek: