so...what is your favorite smell

tazzbaby

it is hard to say excatly what my favorite smell is because there are sooo many good smells out there that I love...along with a few I hate...but I would have to say that my very favorite smell in the world would have to be rain. When I lived in Oregon, the rain never had a distinct smell, maybe that is because it was always raining. But here in Utah, the rain smells wonderful...I find it refreshing to just stand in the middle of a rain storm and smell.

how 'bout you?

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Fresh cut grass and women's CK Eternity purfume, I get weak in the knee's when ever I sell that on a women.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Where did you live in Oregon? Myself, I would have to say mountain air. the clean, fresh smell. Coming back from a long trip on the trails and one can smell the dirtyness of the city. Stinky!

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
My mother lives in the North GA mountains. She's got a lot of mountain lurel and honeysuckle on the property, and on Spring and Summer mornings, the smell on her porch can't be beat.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by PostCode
Myself, I would have to say mountain air. the clean, fresh smell.

I, as a smoker, have a crappy sense of smell. :retard: I do think that Postcodes right & even better is high mountain air, over 10,000 feet, just before spring when the air smells of NOTHING. No fragrances, no pollens, no pollution, no cooking smells-just sweet plain nothing. :eh:
A close second is Orange Blossoms in early spring-they USED to have 'em all over Phoenix when I was a kid, but they paved paradise & put up parking lots :(

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Fresh laundry out of the dryer, or just washed hair. I love that clean and fresh smell.

I have a perfume called MelonBerry Blast that is to die for!

Everything I own has to have some sot of scent to it. I guess I just like everything to be fragrent.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Single malt Scotch, a new batch of wine just beginning to ferment (technical term = must), medium toast oak, freshly baked bread, honeycomb, freshly cut citrus rind, lilac, puppy paws. :D

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Smell that brings back memories of Sports in High School, Asphalt Tar cooking in a heat trailer. It was strong enough to permeate entire city blocks. A real benefit during PE it overpowered other's 3 week unwashed Gym cloths.

Actualy its a bonnified mid-western thunderstorm. Smell of Ionized air from the lightning. Also the Smell of a Women hiker after hiking all day is hot weather. Or one cooped up indoors during a humid hot summer night.
I gotta thing about sweat :D