so that makes me ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
My son is 15 today ... the big 1-5

Nothing makes you feel older than a child of yours that keeps getting older *L* He's great though .. ooohhh .. to be 15 again ... the laughter .. the fun .. the fights with your boyfriend .. the decisions of what clothes to wear .. the nights of trying to find someone to buy you beer ...

wait a minute ...

I think I like being 33 a lot better

:)

kuulani

Not to further pop your bubble ... but, what were you doing at 15, that you hope your son isn't doing yet? ;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*puts my head down, covers my ears, shuts my eyes and screams*
AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuulani

My sister will be 15 next month. Seeing as I'm her legal guardian, maybe I should lock her in the house with your son ...

errr, I change my mind. Let's keep those two apart until they're consenting adults ;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
it's funny ku'u cause I think if we locked my son and your sister up in a room together, they'd *duh* each other to death ... :D

Neo - that can be arranged ;)

kuulani

Hey Neo ... stand in line ;) My boyfriend's been fantasizing about a threesome for awhile now (though not necessarily with nalani, seeing as they're cousins) :sick:

trinity1

1 of 3
A Happy Birthday to your son, Nalani.
My oldest girl is several years from that age. They grow up much too fast, don't they??!!:cry:
Where's that baby that I held in my arms: it just seemed like yesterday!!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:
Hey Neo ... stand in line ;) My boyfriend's been fantasizing about a threesome for awhile now (though not necessarily with nalani, seeing as they're cousins) :sick:

:sick: :sick: :sick: ew, ew, ew, ew, ewwwwwwww
:D

trinity - it's great to see you again *hug* .. thanks for the happy birthday wishes - I'll be sure to pass it on :)

Huge - *markes June 10th on my calendar* ... how about tis - you come talk to me and let me know if you like it better ;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Shadowfax said:
kuulani ~ you already have a boyfriend? :(

*walks away silently*

umm.. shadow, hunny? ku'u is .. well, hun .. she's expecting too ...

I thought that was common knowledge out in xi-land :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
umm.. shadow hunny .. she's gonna give me a lil niece or nephew in about two months ... actually, she's gonna give my cousin a son or daughter, but you know - I have to try to make it all about me :D

:(

It just isn't my year, this time. Second time this happens to me within a month.
Allright, the other girl I actually knew in RL, but this does hurts ;)