San Fran PD rubs guy out in movie theater

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I actually saw them wheel this guy out strapped down to a stretcher last night. I didn't realize he was dead already though.

<a href="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2001/06/14/MN192031.DTL"><font>Story here</font></a>

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by flavio ]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. Wonder what must've been going on in his mind when he was ordering the officers to shoot him

flavio

superfly
Staff member
There must have been 15-20 police cars there and 6-8 ambulances. Seems like there should have been a way for all those cops to subdue a guy with a knife without killing him.

I was just stepping out from work to get a pack of smokes when this happened. I walked out into allot of excitement.

sin2

What's this deal with the movie Swordfish. I was watching it last week at the Mercado and there are people in the audience 15 min into the movie. They had to call security to get them out.

I think the arugments started when Hallie Berry showed her hooters.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Dead guy was smoking a cigarette in the theatre, had the cops called on him & then pulled a knife on the PD. One cop was cut, one shot by a fellow officers weapon & the smoker is dead-SMOKING KILLS.
I'll take 500 on Marlboro, Alex :(

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Flav, tell the BART police I said hi. I used to always give them trouble lol.