ris, suffolk and good

ris

i am my my own evil twin
name: nick hodges
sex: huh huh huh male - obviously

occupation: peretending to work for the uni of wales architecture department [p/t studio tutor] whil clocking a massive m$ pinball score.

weight: anywhere between 10stone and 12stone, depends if i remember to eat [i forget when i'm working on projects, too busy with design]

hobbies: i can kill computer fom about 20 paces. that and design kill-a$$ buildings :D

no pic so suggest find a photo of jarvis cocker from pulp, it's not far off.

music: anything goes: indie, industrial, trance, techno, metal, rock, death-metal. not folk music, it blows goat.

film: dirty harry, aliens, not teeny-pap

sad reality: i've been in uni 6 years, have three degrees and will never leave. face it - i'm 50 already :(

interesting aside: i am from the equivalent of hicksville, il for the UK - stowmarket in sleepy suffolk. it's always 'sleepy suffolk'. town locally known as slowmarket, it is officially the most dull place in the uk., it's got a certificate and everything.

usual state: not working on what i should be, hanging out here or at toolbox's work.

runnning out of stuff for this list: yes

hi to everbode at xibase, sorry i've been away for a while :wave: am lazy

S

s4

Yeah, Dirty Harry is an all time classic. Great to see you here Ris!:beerchug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We're all equal opportunity lazificators...lazies? lazers? lazimificationalizers? :retard:

Good to see you're back :wave: