Reviews: What do YOU guys want?

What hardware do YOU want to see reviewed?

• CPU/Motherboard

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multimedia (Video/Sound)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • RAM (i.e. DDR/RDRAM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drives (hard drives/CD-RW)

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
Hey guys, fury has signed me on as a hardware reviewer here for Xibase.com, and I have been in touch with some companies over the last few weeks. What types of reviews are you guys most interested in?

If "other" is selected, please specify.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hard drives and CD-RW's, they are the slowest part of the computer aside from the internet connection, and I like to see how they improve over time... :headbang:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Drives. Biggest bottleneck ATM, and this should be a changing arena as serial ATA comes into play. Of course, that will encompass mobos too, won't it.

dEaN

Hardware Reviewer
Kruz said:
I picked "other" because I like to read about all of them.......

Hehe me too! Just trying to figure out what's of priority here to all of you guys.. cuz we're all friends now :beerchug:

Valveman

Gigabyte Motherboard

I would like to hear from others that have purchased Gigabyte motherboards. How have they performed?, Any problems?, What was liked best about it? Installation problems?
I am purchasing a Gigabyte: GA-SINXP1394(GA-8SQ800 Ultra 2).

Luhny

CPU/MB combo. Also just a idea dont do something very tip-top of the line. I want something i might be able to afford for a upgrade

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
That's a good idea. I'm seeing an upgrade just around the corner and will save some costs. I wonder if dEaN is still checking around though...