razor etiquette

alex

Ladies, would you let your guy shave your bikini line........or more?

I always tried to get my ex-girl to let me shave hers but she wouldn't let me :(

greenfreak

Yes, I have let one of my bf's shave my 'intimate area' in full but he knew how to do it where it wouldn't hurt nor itch. I tried it myself recently and I regretted it-it itched for a week. I would not let my current boyfriend do it because he's too clumsy! :D

Kruz

Staff member
you REALLY have to trust someone in order to let them rub a razor across parts of your body that normaly you would never shave... :D

But, I happen to like the look and feel of the end result:D :lol:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Well, I think that's a matter of time and trust ...

Did I let my ex-husband do it? Nope .. for the simple fact that when I was pregnant and couldn't reach my calves to shave them, I asked him to do it ... I have never been so nicked-up in my life :D ... needless to say, he was not allowed near me with any kind of sharp object again :D

Kruz

Staff member
One other thing... the only time you should let someone else shave you is for pure erotic enjoyment.
otherwise you might just feel like your getting prepped for surgery

:D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
just out of curiosity, how many men would allow a razor near their...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Gonzo said:
just out of curiosity, how many men would allow a razor near their...

omg - that's EXACTY what I came back here to post ...

so, men ... how many of you would either shave your intimate areas for your woman and/or let her shave you? This should be interesting ... :lurk:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
She'd obviously've 'ad to prove 'er "gentleness" an' sensitivity early on in other ways first.......but in a moment of eroticity, I'd give my significant other (if I ever 'ave one, smile), the opportunity to experience that with mine...........though I doubt she'd get it as "clean" as I do. (Guess I'm too fricken anal).
Anyhow's, she'd get maticulous gentleness an' thouroughness from me, if given the chance.
Jeeesh, I jus' made my own skin crawl.................Yikes!:scared:

Acid

stud
hmm..depends how crafty they are. after all, we don't have this almost flat area that would be shaved.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Acid said:
hmm..depends how crafty they are. after all, we don't have this almost flat area that would be shaved.
Yeah, and I'd prefer to keep ours NOT flat. :eek:

alex

I would agree to a mutual shaving session as long as sex followed and she couldn't shave the nads because there is too much loose skin and I wouldn't let her touch me at all down there if we had had an argument in the past two years :sex:

unclehobart

this is my special title
I dont have a problem with it... delivery or reception.

Just don't sneeze or crack jokes in the middle of the operation or the wiggle/jiggle factor could come back to haunt you.

Missy

Leather and Heels
I think this thread has possibilites!

Shaving sessions can be quite fun if both people are involved! I'd be all for it!~

:sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: