RAE IS THE NAME

rae

oetkbbyetdia
Hi All,
How is it going? I'm new xibase forums. And so far my experince has been great. I would like to thank a few of the guys for making me feel at home here and on ocn. They are Fury, Gonzo, Pradeep,s4, and a special thanks to Djcakes forshowing me a mistake. Now I'm a steelers fan. I'm 42 and unmarried, but I live with my boyfriend Jeffrey. Four years ago I didn't know jack about computers. Now I can program and build them. I built my own computer a month ago. I'm not a brainy person, but I'm honest.
I will tell you whats on my mind in a heartbeat. I like to meet people and chat. So if you see me online say hi. I try to help people if I can. I'm a caring and loving person. But I have my off days. Well I think that is about it:spin:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You can't put "not a brainy person" & "I built my computer & program" too in the same paragraph...:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
You can't put "not a brainy person" & "I built my computer & program" too in the same paragraph...:D
that's right! *hugs t-bird* :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoy your stay and stay as long as you like :wave: Glad to hear you like it here (doh) ;)

Aww, I'm getting mushy again :sick:

Good thing the Hellspawns didn't scare you over the whole sheep fetish thing :D

I agree w/ Supergonzo, IMO you can't be a not brainy person and still program and build computers (of course, Compaq seems OK with making a fine example of an exception to that rule, but that's another matter entirely :lol: )

Feel free to post questions, comments, suggestions, etc etc in the feedback forum if you have anything in mind, I'm itching to make some more tweaks to the board :smash: