Quick 'n Easy

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I'm looking for quick and easy recipes to help out all of us folks at University who have very little time to cook. Ingrediants that are not too costy is also a bonus. So, if you have any quick, easy and cheap recipes post'em up!

I really appreciate it and I'm sure the other Uni students who are out living on their own will aswell!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ingredients: Ramen noodles, water

Directions: Break noodle block(s) in half, if desired.
Boil 2 cups of water for each package of noodles.
Put noodles in water.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes (add 2 if cooking 2 packages, or add 4 if cooking 3 packages) or until noodles are at desired tenderness.
Remove from heat.
Stir in seasoning packet(s).
Eat.

:headbang:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, Mr Noodles. They are very good. Your are correct.

I was thinking something not to packed with MSG though....

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
It's required for all college students to eat at least 42% of their meals from a box. OF that, a majority MUST be ramen noodles. Read the fine print in your student manual.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
For less MSG, use about half the seasoning packet and 1 1/2 cups of water for each block

leslie

Gonzo said:
It's required for all college students to eat at least 42% of their meals from a box. OF that, a majority MUST be ramen noodles. Read the fine print in your student manual.
Don't forget the KD! :headbang:

greenfreak

Macaroni and cheese with tuna fish. Don't knock it till ya try it, it's delicious!! Just squeeze the oil/water from the can of tuna and add it to the prepared mac n cheese, just remember, NO MAYO! :)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
mmmm toasted penut butter sammich!

*runs to make one*

Gonzo: I DO eat most of my meals out of a box. Mostly frozen pasta dinners though.....