Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I'm not really blonde. I pay big bucks for those "natural" looking streaks. :p

*digs broken POS HP printer out of the closet...bonks fuser*

Tweety

Just a Birdie!
Well I sure FELT you girl...:D

I still say your blonde...and pretty...(added for safety of butt...) but a picture would verify otherwise...if you wan't to prove you are not pretty that is...

But actually that would be a good idea for me...I never manage to get the printscreen to work...(no I'm not blonde...I promise...:) )

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Yo...bird brain...oh, I mean Tweety :D....there is a simply hideous pic of me in the gallery. I've been badgered by the best to send a better one in...right, my little love muffin of pink blobity? ;) but I always have some dumb excuse....my whole network went Chernobyl this week, only one puter works....my life hangs percariously by the thread of a 50ft cat 5 cable.

punkass

Laptop Computer for Blondes

ty1020.jpg

sexkitten

Super Gawdess
I hope you aren't messin' with my gal Q! I happen to be an Irish-Italian redhead who can have one heck of a nasty temper!!!

So, I believe the lady said natural streaks.....as in highlights...not blonde. And what is this obcession with blondes anyway? I think some of you need a little more fiery redhead in your lives!

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
AIN'T SKEEEERED A NO REDHEAD!!

Originally posted by sexkitten
I hope you aren't messin' with my gal Q! I happen to be an Irish-Italian redhead who can have one heck of a nasty temper!!!

First of all I grew up with "red-heads"......I know 'ow ta 'andle 'em......

Secondly, I'm used to "High-Maintainence", I got a 1975 4x4, ( no shortcuts with 'er).......

Lastly, remember bros., if ya really wanna stoke one a dem hot-tempered types.........try ignorin' 'em!

:D

What should really scare a man, worse than an Irish-Italian is one a dese local "trailer-trash" "REDNECK-REDHEADS"!!! :scared:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by sexkitten
And what is this obcession with blondes anyway? I think some of you need a little more fiery redhead in your lives!

no obsession & I hope you don't mean me about the redheads, I married an Italian redhead & have a redheaded son