Pretty bad day today.

br0ck

I got a call this afternoon from my sister that my mother was admitted to the hospital here in town. My mother of age 59 had a mild stroke today. I was with her most of day and will be for the upcoming time as well. I wanted to let everyone know, if you don't see me giving you a hard time, or making some stupid remark, it's because I more and likely won't be by my computer in the near future. I'm sure you all understand, and thanks in advance to everyone here at Xibase. I'll post some more info when the MRI comes back and we have a better idea of what my family will be dealing with for the recovery stage to get mom back.

Sincerely,

brock

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
:( My condolences Brock & I hope she gets better in a hurry. :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We'll keep your seat warm for ya, br0ck.

Hope your mother gets better soon!

Acid

stud
:( Hope everything is ok. I just can't bother to think of what IRC would be w/o you and your wonderful links

Again, I hope everything is OK. I can be sure to say all of XiBase hopes the best.

trinity1

1 of 3
I'll pray that your mom gets back to full health.
Hang in there brother! I've been right there in your shoes.

Kruz

Staff member
Hope everything works out ok for your mom.
good luck and best wishes

S

s4

We will be thinking of you and your family and hope everytime will be okay. I'm sorry to hear that.:cry:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*hugs to br0ck and mom of br0ck*:love: Take good care of your momma.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Aw babes, that's a toughie. *hugs*

I had an Uncle who suffered some whopper strokes (2!!) and he lived to be almost 90!

Love, patience... and believe it or not... humor/laughter. Great medicine that laughter is.

tons o' hugs for ya here, br0ck......

br0ck

UPDATE!

24 hours after mother's stroke, she has got quite a bit feeling and range of motion back to the right side of her body. Matter of fact, she can almost walk on her own already. The doc is very encouraged, and so is our family.

Thank you Xibase for your concerns, thoughts, and prayers. They all mean a great deal to me. Take care, and go hug your family members today, and then count your blessings. Even if you don't like it, do it. ;)

Thanks again,

Brock

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Glad to hear the good news. I hope everything works out for the best. :)

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Good to hear that it's not as bad as it could have been. I'll be thinking of ya.