Post Images Of The Hottest Women You Can Find™

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Flavio-congratulations. You finally found a woman who knows the meaning of MINI-Skirt:beerchug:

HavoK

Sayian Elite
oh yeah, me and Fallon, now there's a thought that keeps me goin everyday:worm: :D

Attachments

• fallon01.jpg
    fallon01.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 196

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
Flavio-congratulations. You finally found a woman who knows the meaning of MINI-Skirt:beerchug:

Yes, that's should be about the standard :D

Here's another:

Attachments

• georgianna_robertson.jpg
    georgianna_robertson.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 165

br0ck

Originally posted by Noite Escura
I ever wanted Denise for Lara Croft. What do you think?

Well, I'm still happy with the choice:

jolie.jpg

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Agree. And her tits aren't big enough(despite they have been augmented). Denise's face seems more like Lara, too. You can say Angelina is better actress, I say yes: she's waaaay better, but her perfomance in the movie was poor.

br0ck

Originally posted by Noite Escura
Agree. And her tits aren't big enough(despite they have been augmented). Denise's face seems more like Lara, too. You can say Angelina is better actress, I say yes: she's waaaay better, but her perfomance in the movie was poor.

So would you kick Angelina out of bed for eating crackers?

Be careful of your answer.

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Hell no, if she was in my bed I'd call off of work for the next month. But Angelina, Denise, and a couple others were being considered for the role. Angelina's the most athletic of them all so their choice was justifiable, I believe. And Jolie looks better as a trashie blonde :D

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I like her better as a blonde.

aj109.jpg

But she still looks good here too.

<font size="1">[edit: shrunk image -krusty]</font>