Pictures PLEASE

fury

Administrator
Staff member
the default is 40 posts per page, but you can set it to 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, or 80.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok ok, I admit I'm not the linux chick...but I am not either of those two men either:scared:

Professur

Mushroom at large
No-one's ever taken a photo of me. At least, not since high school. Something about having the camera driven back into their faces, or something like that.

Professur

Mushroom at large
But I will offer up Prof 2.0

Eat your hearts out. She's all mine.

Attachments

• amanda2.jpg
    amanda2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 51

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ooh ooh, sounds like a challenge:worm:
they got one of those handy dandy spy cams at your work now, don't they?:D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Ah,... so Prof is in fact Sean Penn. :p

Thats not a pic of Q... thats wifeofkirk. Our Q is a perky nippled supermodel. ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok, prof...we'll give ya credit, you definately have adorable offspring...but we'd like a little proof that she isn't sporting mostly mommas DNA:p

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Q
ooh ooh, sounds like a challenge:worm:
they got one of those handy dandy spy cams at your work now, don't they?:D

Actually, they did install a CC system. But after a short tete a tete with the directors, they agreed to move the camera to a position which conceals my desk. My offer to reposition it with a 8# maul may have had something to do with their agreeing so quickly.

And please don't ask why a computer tech is driving around with 8 pounds of steel mounted on 32" of hickory. You really don't want to know. But suffice it to say, I have had to use it.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Originally posted by Q
Ok, prof...we'll give ya credit, you definately have adorable offspring...but we'd like a little proof that she isn't sporting mostly mommas DNA:p

ROFL. Honestly, you'd never know. My wife looks more like my mother's kid than I do. People at our church assumed for years that I was the odd one out. You should have seen the reactions when, at our wedding, Mum sat on my side.:D But then, my Mum, and my Mum-in-law could pass for sisters.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
And please don't ask why a computer tech is driving around with 8 pounds of steel mounted on 32" of hickory. You really don't want to know. But suffice it to say, I have had to use it.
customer: ack! my computer is in a million little pieces
prof: yes ma'am, it had to be done, it won't be causing you any more trouble now....anything else I can do for you?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by bitchen
Methinks Q is avoiding the whole issue of posting her picture! :(
Mr.SmartyProf already did...it's just a real shitty pic, there is a link in one of his posts up there.:o

bitchen

Dude!
Originally posted by Q
Mr.SmartyProf already did...it's just a real shitty pic, there is a link in one of his posts up there.

]Originally posted by Q
Ok ok, I admit I'm not the linux chick

Arooo?:confused:

Please reconcile these two statements. ;)

The only link SmartyProf posted was to the Linux chick.

You're not getting out of posting a picture. :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Yikes! Mr.SmartyProf morphed!! ...now he's ProfessurSneakypants :eek:
He had the crappy pic in that link...ISWEAR!!

you know what they say:
Patience is a virtue
Good things come to those who wait
A bird in the ...wait a minute, oh nevermind:spin: