We're being invaded! :eek:

Run for the hills :scared:

Welcome, jodie

Enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope ya like it here. :grin:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

pssst! fury! You might want to lay off the gigantic smilies (especially that one) with the newbies, they might get scared.

Crabbleboys

Morris Dancer
Originally posted by br0ck

No, he was just busy posting over at OCN with Tril0byte and Pirate Hunter....lol....sorry crabbles, had to tease you.

No probs br0ck, just venting plasma .Thank OCN for the opportunity(evrryone else would have banned me :D )

Yes I agree Q when things slow down at home I'll have more time to post and I love trawling the boards. ;)

Mute

Thanks guys. :)

Fury, I know you. ;)

Q - you are @ JJR aren't ya?

btw, Mute is short for Wintermute. I'm far from being a mute, so don't expect me to live up to that. :)

Outlaw69

Banned
The women are starting to outweigh the men here now. not actual body weight but numbers..or maybe its bodyweight?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by br0ck
Just watch out for some of the women.....welcome.
I don't think she needs to worry about the women at all. and prolly not the men either, seeing as they can't seem to tell the difference between a boy and a girl. :p

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Well, they've all said hi so I'll post the rules-Bring lots of Pizza & Beer, the women are spoken for & bring the unusual side of your sense of humor-you'll need it....have fun :wave:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
spend your time and money at Xibase-we all need help, you were so much better off before discovering our madhouse-I like pepperoni & mushrooms on the pizza & make the beer COLD-you buying :D
:wave: