Perpetual Welcome Thread

This thread used to be much shorter...I think fury has way too much spare time :D :D

The maximum ammount of posts per page has also been changed, hasn't it?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
PsychoMark, at 50 posts you can select your own custom title (up to 35 characters, obviously can't have any of the following words: admin forum moderator vbulletin) or, alternatively, you can ask Neo or I for a custom title if you want one before you hit 50 posts, cause we'll usually grant your request.

Kruz: Congrats to the 1000th reply to this thread, to the first ever 1000th reply to any thread here, and for being an absolutely useless spammer :spam:

You know I'm just kidding, d00d, we still lubb j00 ;D

patweb: 15 posts per page + 1000 replies = 67 pages

Or set it to 5 posts per page and look at a thread with about 333 replies. :retard:

Shadowfax: Indeed it has. In order to conserve server resources (i.e. 40 posts per page was a tad bit hogging of the CPU), the maximum posts per page was limited to 15. Hope that doesn't piss anyone off :-/

To answer your other point, I simply merged all the welcome threads (that I could obviously tell were welcome threads) together. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
lol :D

Really, if you want a custom title sooner, I'll give it to you. Right now. Come on, I dare ya ;D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
bigteethgrin.gif

S

s4

Howdy and welcome. I'm glad you joined Xi. :wave:

Welcome to the broken record thread.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
With that last set of merges, it raised the average posts per thread to above 10. That's pretty darn good, having 10 posts per thread, if ya ask me. Woohoo! ;D