Paedophiles...where do we put them? (Dbl-post-OTC)

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
Paedophiles...once they've gone to jail and done their time, they're released and followed by a psychologist, they take their meds etc...BUT...where do they live?

The law says that you have to let the neighbourhood where they're going to be moving to, that they're going to be having a convicted paedohile in their area. So...the neighbourhood, of course, refuses to house them. They find a new area...those people get notified, they block...etc, ad infinitum.

IN the meanwhile...where do they go?

They paid their debt to society, they're followed by psychologists, medicated and checked on by the police. They can't live or go near schools, daycares etc...they should be allowed to live somewhere.

The question is Where?

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
i mentioned it in your other thread. i am for the death penalty for kiddie fuckers

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I was gonna say in hell...seems that others have already expressed that option but I stick to it anyway :)

kuulani

I don't want them anywhere near me & my family. Bastards.

Who cares if they paid their debt to society. That's not a chance I'm willing to take.

Crabbleboys

Morris Dancer
The original question is a very good one and I see no one has a valid RL answer. I haven't either.
My view is simple" They will never be safe to release into society!"
I suppose however that the question of what is a "Paedophile" also comes into play.
1 A real kiddie fucker = no release ever!
2 Someone who screwed a minor- this needs much more thought. Repeat offenders, one off, how old was the victim. One problem with this category is also knowing to what level the victim was actively involved in the crime.

Let's all be honest and admit that some very young girls do dress and appear well above their true age.
I am unsure of the US laws, but here in the UK just having a piss in a public area can lead to someone being put on the sex offenders register. Go figure! With all the same housing problems and public info disclosure as for the "REAL" item.