Paaaarrrr-taaayyy

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
What, just because it's Saturday night you think it gives you the right to be out goffin' off.

Someone get in here and talk to me damn-it!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
It's not a problem in my 'hood but it's just nasty by my wife's work(one of the temp transfer stations is close by). People have just been dumping their trash at the side of the road and it goes for 3 blocks.

I hate unions. The city had to cancel the Toronto street party that they have every year. Public swimming pools are closed and that's just not right in this heat.

leslie

I support Mel in what he's doing, but I guess that's partly cause I'm not there anymore :laugh:

It is just wrong, the kids are hurting there without the pools, I know.

I pulled this confrontation video off of pulse24.com, it looks like it's getting pretty bad down there :(

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I think I would have punched Joe in the face. They created this problem. If they don't like the pay get a new F**King job! Poor guy is just trying to keep his property clean and they're bustin' is balls. That's just wrong.

leslie

Exactly. :headbang: I was really shocked at that video myself. They think that will get them sympathy? :confuse3:

I've just had it with CUPE and their pals, and Sid Ryan can kiss my ass :laugh:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Fuser :kiss:

I have no garbage, but if you came here, I could arrange to make you feel right at home !!

muwahahahahaaaaaaa..........