only the strongest will survive ..... The PGGB recipe!

HoC

Here is the PGGB recipe (the first part is the original galactical one and can´t be made here on earth so you´d better try the second part.....)

Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is the best drink in existence. Drinking one is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the original Pan Galactic Blaster:

Take the juice from one bottle of Ol' Janx Spirit.

Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V - Oh, that Santraginean seawater. Oh, those Santraginean fish!

Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzine is lost).

Allow four liters of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.

Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odors of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet and mystic.

Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.

Sprinkle Zamphuor.

Add an olive.

Drink...but...very carefully...

This is great, but we have limitations being stuck on Earth. I haven't picked up any way of getting off this planet on my Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic, so you'll have to make do.

To make a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster using Terran ingredients:

Take the liquid contained in a 200 ml bottle of EverClear to remind you that your head will be clear forever if you drink too many Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters, and that your brain will clear of anything soon after you start drinking some, if not before.

Into it, slowly pour a 750 ml bottle of Bombay Sapphire to remind you of the marvelous beauty of the old Santraginean seas, or an equal amount of Jeremiah Weed in acknowledgement of what has happened to the Santraginean Seas and their lifeforms.

Now add 750 ml of Cold Wild Turkey, letting it run into the mixture as we run through life to remind us of all the lifeforms we meet and experience while hitchhiking through the galaxy.

Speedily stirring, add 375 ml of Herradua Tequila, mixing it in to commemorate the galactic hitchhikers who died of pleasure among the vapors and gasses in the marshes of Fallia.

Over the bowl of a silver spoon, let flow 1 liter of rum in memory of the waterfalls and their glorious rainbows encountered on your journeys through the galaxy of life.

Next, drop in the worm found in a bottle of Musquil, watching it dissolve into the mixture. If the bottom falls out and the worm survives, drink at your own risk.

Finally, sprinkle into the mixture some Gatorade to commemorate the lifeforms which have vanished and are becoming extinct, both sentient and non-sentient, especially those most in need of aid.

Before drinking, eat one olive to create a sweetness in it which is not there.

Drink very, very extremely carefully at your own risk, and remember where your towel is (if you can).

br0ck

HoC must have an iron-clad stomach! No way I would or could even think about one of those!

HoC

my stomach was replaced by a neat construction of a solid stainless steel based alloy during the 4th Interstellar War. (as other things of my body as well. i think from time to time they replaced my brain too with a simple chip as from that point i felt a never before mentioned lust on sheep.......)

Recently my md noticed my liver looks like a swimming pool and asked me how much i´d drink a day. i answered that i´d drink a lot more if he finally heal me from that shivering as i spill the most of my drinks.

Now the shivering isn´t gone at all but i bought some nursing bottles to avoid spilling the drinks........

HoC

Originally posted by br0ck
forget the nursing bottles, bring the nurses home!!

silly one! you forgot i´m into that sheep romance already..... Guinivieve is a great chick with lovely wool and you just have to see and touch her hooves ....... unbelievable! And she really looks great in the black underwear at all......

:eek: :D :scared: