OKay, who's the wiseguy who put my pic on HOT OR NOT?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Not me...but if it's any consolation, I gave you a 10.

How did you find out you were on hot or not?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
ok... I have a secret I shall reveal.

I put myself there once, too, after reading about it and following a link.

I got a 3 :cry:

That was pretty much all the damage I needed to do to myself for about a year or so.

I gave you a 10.... still wanna mud wrestle?

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Outlaw - you are most definitely hot ... but you need to lose that game control in your hand :D

Spirit - I saw your piccy in the gallery and you are soooo not a 3 *hug*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
nalani..you should talk to OUTLAW on the phone! ...his voice is soft and sexy:eek: :)

D

Dark Angel

We All Lub Joo Outtie

:wave: :retard: :eek: :grin: :cool: :p ;) :) :D All these facial expressions are what people feel when you're around Outlaw.....so out of 100....I'll give you 150 and I think I speak for everyone here

Always greasing

Dark Angel

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by nalani
Spirit - I saw your piccy in the gallery and you are soooo not a 3

I agree

as for you outlaw, well...........

S

s4

It sure wasn't me that put it there. Do I look like the kind of guy that goes to hot or not to look at men? Now really. :rolleyes:

Inkara1

They wouldn't even accpet my picture. They said I look too young. Odd, because everyone thinks I look older than 20, although the pic I used was me when I was 16.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Spirit

I got a 3 :cry:

That was pretty much all the damage I needed to do to myself for about a year or so.

Spirit, my love, you are definitely NOT a 3!!! I would give you an 8 at least!!! Hey, lets get all the XiBase chics to post pics (REAL ONES Q :lurk: ) and rate them! Now don't forget ladies the motto around here is "Skin to Win!" :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
Hey, lets get all the XiBase chics to post pics (REAL ONES Q :lurk: )
yeah, yeah, yeah...I practically got that same hairdo, if ya get real drunk and close one eye, you can't even tell the diffrence.:retard:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
LOL Q! Here I thought "Holy Sh*t! Q is freakin' gorgeous!!"
heheh.... good one.

Wine4... will you marry me? Ya just gotta change your 8 to a 10 first..... :)

Skin to win, uh? :eek:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Q I am looking forward to seeing the real you, but it will not change the way I think of you. Your appearance is just one part of who you are, and in my opinion not the most important part. True beauty is more than a pretty face and a shapely figure, it is what you have in your heart to offer to others that makes you beautiful.

Spirit, you deserve better than the little I have to offer any woman right now. But hold that thought, I would love to know you better and let you know me better and in time who knows? (I know you were just kidding anyhow.) Besides, until I get the whole picture (from the Gallery) I have to reserve those two points from my rating. heheh :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ok ok, I promise I'll put my real pic up soon...but atm, I'm sportin' a zit that needs its own zip code :mad: