OK What's with JJr's?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ROFL...that was killing me not to touch that one, Mephisto is right on the ball!:D

V

VictorP

Originally posted by wdeep

So nobody here has a freakin sense of humor? Hey man, give me a break. I was having a bad hair day. You never had a freakin bad hair day? Everyone here is freakin perfect? WTF?

Or maybe my bra was too tight that day. God I hate it when that happens... :D

I am very glad you queried that question, young lady. As one of the most congenial newer members here, it is with great amour propre and obsequiousness to espouse this prudent advice. Young ladies often feel subconscious about their appearances and often become temperamental when they begin to outgrow their garments. Judging by your dress, it appears to me that a comfortable pair of slacks with a nice halter-top would suite you more properly. Also, do not be apprehensive to ask your parents for forewarning before replying to posts on the Internet. They will shepherd you through their sagacity of humankind and experiences. You type very satisfactorily and are eloquent for a girl in your stage of life.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by VictorP

I am very glad you queried that question, young lady. As one of the most congenial newer members here, it is with great amour propre and obsequiousness to espouse this prudent advice. Young ladies often feel subconscious about their appearances and often become temperamental with they begin to outgrow their garments. Judging by your dress, it appears to me that a comfortable pair of slacks with a nice halter-top would suite you more properly. Also, do not be apprehensive to ask your parents for forewarning before replying to posts on the Internet. They will shepherd you through their sagacity of humankind and experiences. You type very satisfactorily and are eloquent for a girl your stage of life.

Bravo:lol:

V

VictorP

Mr. JJR mercilessly and feverishly supported his site through intercommunication with his brood. Give the man some notoriety. He tried to keep his ship afloat.