OK, help me out here folks...

puddy tat

There is a totally radical concert coming to town the first night of my summer college classes and I am dying to go but will I make it to class or maybe not make it in to school the next day? I really wanna go but my responsible side keeps saying, no. HELP!

unclehobart

this is my special title
I once went to work for a full 9 hour shift, drove 200 miles to pick up a cousin, drove home, dropped her off at my place, went to work for a 9 hour shift, came home, cleaned up, went to see Pink Floyd, drove my cousin home, came home, went to work, crashed for 24 hours.

At the end I thought I Jesus... or a hummingbird.

I say go for it.

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
ive been to concerts on school nights and went to school the next day. it can be done.

Professur

Mushroom at large
I've always lived by a simple rule. Never do anything you'll regret, and never leave anything undone that you'll regret. So far, I've no regrets.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Not even giving me your phone number and addy? You're such a guarded man that it must have given you at least a twinge.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Professur said:
I've always lived by a simple rule. Never do anything you'll regret, and never leave anything undone that you'll regret. So far, I've no regrets.
I regret having no regrets :retard:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Pulleese Unc. Like that's any danger. The mere threat of sub zero temps and ice are enough to keep you at bay. Kruz, tho, would be a big more formidable.

unclehobart

this is my special title
I don't mind the cold so much as I would be intimidated at the French language splashed up on everything. :D

Pomme frites, bein!

...what the hell was that? ... damn I'm starving.

unclehobart

this is my special title
See!?! I dunno French!

I need gas... Le Petrol? WTF is up with this crazy province? Why don't they sell gas?

leslie

I think you could prolly get away with saying gas, or it'd be *I think* "J'ai besoin du petrol"