OK guys PCPITSTOP

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You and your wimpy P4 :cool:

At that rate, you might beat me if you get it overclocked to 2.5 or so.

Justintime

Something
its nothing to do with clockspeed alone fury, if you compared your clock to me and Kruz's clock you'd be beaten solid :D i gotta tune up, and sort some space on my partitons, then i'll whip ya :p :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but the only red flag on Neo's pit stop is the incorrect L2 cache. Everything else is a checkered flag. I told him my secret formula to the high score I got so that he could have a chance, and he still couldn't beat me. Hmm... maybe it's that dang ol' Windows XP :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
this is pathetic...a 0mHz CPU beats the 550

Attachments

• undefined cpu.jpg
    undefined cpu.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 33

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
I'm #1, I'm #1!

Okay, Nix told me about this, so I thought I'd come in and post my results. I'm slightly ahead of Fury even! :p

Asus A7V333 (no raid)
AMD AthlonXP 2100+ (overclocked to 1845mhz (142x13), that's somewhere between 2200+ and 2300+)
512mb PC2700 Samsung
Asus V8200/T2 (GF3 Ti200, not overclocked)
Quantum 30gb ATA66, C: (System)
Maxtor 80gb ATA133, d: (Storage)
Maxtor 20gb ATAsomething, e: (backup)

Attachments

• brainsoft-pcpitstop.jpg
    brainsoft-pcpitstop.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 19

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
I did a little Tweaking...

I did a little tweaking, to further increase the gap between fury and myself, bwahaha.

i overclocked the Ti200 to near Ti500 levels. I don't know if that made the difference, but it couldn't have hurt.

Attachments

• brainsoft-pcpitstop.jpg
    brainsoft-pcpitstop.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 36

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
bwahahah! Don't worry, I hate when people call me Brainsoft as well. It's not Brainsoft, and it's certainly not bs, it's brainsoft, or brain for short!! :p

I think 1209 is as high as it's going to go. All I really wanted to do was to reach 1200, I was only 5 away. :)

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Neo said:
Shiat!!!! i have got to figure out how to get it to speed up.
I wonder if part of your high scores is because your on cable or dsl? I know this lowly 56k is killing me...:)

As long as you set you connection speed at the end of the test, it shouldn't kill you. It doesn't test how fast it is, it tests how fast it is compared to how fast it should be (how fast you said it is). For a few of the tests I was running, Rogers was being particularly gay and it was taking me ages to do the download tests, I kept getting yellow flaged for it, so I waited a bit and tried again.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Lets see you beat these scores!

I ran this on my sisters computer, and well, take a look.

I'm pretty sure I could get this above Zero, but I don't know by how much. Not going to try though, too much trouble.

I also got some friends to run it, and one of them got -14 on his P266.

Attachments

• pcpitstop-daisey.jpg
    pcpitstop-daisey.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I went back and did it again and got better! I can't wait to run it on my new laptop when I get it!

Attachments

• config.jpg
    config.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 6