OH NOOO!!!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I was home all alone and did some things I only do when the boys aren't around. *ahem*

My oldest gets home from my sisters house and I tell him he has to have a shower, tomorrow is back to school.

So I go into the bathroom to drain the tub from my youngests bath when I turn around and my oldest has my VIBRATOR in his hand!!! :scared:

"Mom, what's this? This is neat..."
"Oh, that's...uh.... back thing" :eek:
I grab it and tell him to go get in the shower.
"Cool," he says "can I try it later?"
"Alex, get in the shower...... it's way past your bedtime!"

Damn. Hope he doesn't ask for it later.

V

VictorP

My Dear Lovely Spirit: He's getting off on a bad foot. Ponder as he tells the other kids at school about mommy's vibrator and they convey to their older brothers/sisters and moms/dads. Any fortuity you can retain the little fellow out of school for a year or so? :D

VictorP is sensitive to you quandary. So sorry my dear.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
LOL.... that's nothing.

One morning he calls me over to where he was sitting on the floor watching TV and he says to me,
"Ummm.. last night I heard something"
He pauses for a long time... not sure what to say
"I heard you saying OH!! OH!! GOD!" :scared: :eek:
(lmao here)
Meanwhile I am 20 shades of red.

You won't believe what I told him.

"Alex," I said..........................

"you must have been dreaming"

LMAO......

oh man. :smash:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm... I'll have to see some photo ID to form a valid response... :D

sicmun

LOL that was a good story. Little helpful smile in a long day. What do you need a back thing when you have me? You do see my sig right? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :wave: :p ;)

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Holy Bat Crap!!!! Kids get in to EVERYTHING don't they. How old is he (10-11 I would guess)..

>>"I heard you saying OH!! OH!! GOD!" <<

This one is easy, you should have told him you were praying.

Seems to me that you need a man in your life to explain these things to your son though (and take care of you, but you would know better than me).

Oh, just in case, go out and get a REAL vibrating back massager so you'll have it WHEN he asks for it back. Then maybe you can pull off the swap.

(When I was about 10, I stayed over my friend Stephen's house. His parents reluctantly agreed to the last minute Saturday request. They had a tri-level, and we were told it would be OK, but we needed to stay downstairs. Well, we heard noise upstairs and Stephen says, hey you got to come check this out. Well to make a long story short. They had the door open and all I saw was this big butt bouncing on the bed (mom underneath). So we watched from the doorway for a few minutes, then went back downstairs. I don't think either of us EXACTLY knew what was going on, but Stephen says "They do that all the time!".)

BigDadday

Everday People
LOLOL made my day and I've yet to leave for the job. Thnx for sharing that and also good luck.

P.S. take the batteries out and tell him it's broken now;). BD

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
No, guys, no pix, so solly!! I need a photographer for that ;)

sicmun, I love your sig.. you rock! Come massage my back, will you? :whip: :spin2: :love:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Well, if you won't post a pic, at least describe it. Is it a classic, white plastic model, or a pink latex, phallus shaped, bead-filled, quad rotational hummer? 5", 7", 9" ... 12" :eek2:, 18" :scared: !

Are we talking a 2AA model, 2C, 2D :eek: or one of those 110V plug in beasts.
:spin:
We gotta know.

sicmun

*muttering under breath @ DP* bull shit Oh hey DP what's up. How's it vibrating? LOL J/k I think if not PM me. ;) :D ;) :D ;) :beerchug:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
Well, if you won't post a pic, at least describe it. Is it a classic, white plastic model, or a pink latex, phallus shaped, bead-filled, quad rotational hummer? 5", 7", 9" ... 12" :eek2:, 18" :scared: !

Are we talking a 2AA model, 2C, 2D :eek: or one of those 110V plug in beasts.
:spin:
We gotta know.

Imagine if Black & Decker made one-men would be obsolete.